“Great way to Start your Day!”
Review of Quotes Cafe

Quotes Cafe
Ranked #108 of 488 Restaurants in Wollongong
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: Husband & Wife, We love Coffee, Food & Eachother (in that order). Fairtrade Coffee & Lebanese inspired menu. Let us be your hosts.
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Seemed like a quiet cafe whilst strolling past , so we decided to give it a go. We had the fig muesli, breakfast wrap, fresh juices and coffee. 5 out of 5, delightful breakfast and really friendly staff. Do yourself a favour and check it out!

m j, General Manager at Quotes Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I came in here today on my lunch break, and I think it's safe to say this is my new go to cafe.

The service was first to none, the staff are friendly, kind and take care of you. I ordered a long black and it was by the far the best coffee I have had in Wollongong.

I also got a beef burger and it was brilliant. The food, coffee & service warranted a review. Thank you so much Quotes Cafe!

m j, Front Office Manager at Quotes Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for coffee. Beautiful crockery and teaspoons. Delicious chocolate brownie and latte. Great service.

m j, Director of Sales at Quotes Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Since I discovered this café, I’ve been coming back for breakfast and coffee nearly every single weekend. Fresh food, breakfast boards, great menu variety and amazing food quality. The staff is very friendly and they are very passionate at what they do!
This is by far one of the best places for breakfast and coffee (and chocolate milkshakes) in Wollongong by far!

m j, Guest Relations Manager at Quotes Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The greetings were warm, the restaurant cosy and sun filled, the menu interesting and the food above expectations. It's not licensed and doesn't cater for alcohol but there's a range of lovely drinks, including a great chai latté. The dishes are genuine middle eastern, predominantly Lebanese. I recommend the shared platter. You can also buy take away meals and cakes. I'll be going back.

m j, Owner at Quotes Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017