“Great food and service”

Lone Star Rib House
Ranked #76 of 177 Restaurants in Bundaberg
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

It was very welcoming as soon as we walked in, very friendly waitresses!
Great menu and the food came out very fast and tasted amazing.
As some of the other reviews say, we had to get the attention of a waitress to get some more drinks , but that's not a big drama.
Thanks for a enjoyable night

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Visited Lone Star for Lunch with my Dad while he was here visiting from Thailand. I had heard very miced reviews but like to decide for myself.
I went with an open mind.
On arrival, our waitress Ally, was very polite, friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating.
We were not rushed in our selection on ordering, needless to say there were very few other patrons at the time.
The Entree, wings with BBQ sauce came very quickly. Delicious!!!!
Our Mains, Burgers with chips was very promp and cooked to perfection.
The beers was icy cold.
The only fault was my Dad said his orange juice was watered down.
All up our meal cost $56, a little pricy for a couple burgers, half a dozen wings, one beer and a juice but I cannot fault the food and the service.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Love your beef or lamb ribs then this is the place to eat. Huge size portions. Jugs of soft drinks a very good size. Get a free tub of peanuts which at first took us back because of all the peanut shells on the floor but I think it adds to the atmosphere. Very friendly staff. Would eat there again.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The service was very good. The waitress was very aware, polite and nice. However, the food was not what we expected. Very expensive and not so good.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I had a voucher from Lone Star Rib House for my birthday which we used recently. They give you $35 towards your meal but you need to book in advance.
The meal was an 8 out of 10. I ordered a "well done" steak and it came out very pink inside. The waitress was very nice and took it back to the kitchen to be cooked some more. When it was brought back it was cooked very well. Probably wouldn't pay $35 for the meal though as it wasn't melt in the mouth tender but was ok. The chips and salad were very nice. My partner had ribs and enjoyed them very much. If you dont mind eating with your fingers then try them as you wont be disappointed.
It is worth a try and we will be returning again. The customer service was really good. The waitresses were very attentive.