“Takalavan St store”

Add it.
Hungry Jack's
Ranked #143 of 174 Restaurants in Bundaberg
Reviewed 27 April 2018

This was busy the day we were there we were walk ins and it looks like drive through gets priory so it was a bit of a wait but the Food was great .

Reviewed 8 May 2017

While I understand that a lot of youngsters are employed in the "Fast Food" restaurants, I'm over the bored, less than enthusiastic staff hiring practices. On our way to attend an event, we stopped in Hungry Jacks to order a quick meal.

Wrong!

Quick does not exist at these places. Walk through the door and there had to be 3 patrons just standing, looking at the counter hoping for service. When the young guy decided to face the counter, it was clear he wanted to be anywhere but here.

Hubs needed to use the bathroom. OMG! Don't even GO THERE! Tables and floors dirty. bins full to overflowing and he tracked someone down to ask them to fix the bathroom. Enthusiastic? Uhhh no.

We finally got to the counter after 3 customers returned because their order was wrong.

The first in our party had ordered onion rings, but hello, they have none. Except they only worked that out as #4 in our party of 5 went to order. (Abbott & Costello eat your heart out. Bundaberg Hungry Jacks beat you hands down!!)

Food service? Think wet concrete sets quicker!

Honestly, guys either speed up and hire real staff or shut your doors. Look at the reviews -> they're pretty damned miserable because this place is a joke.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Will not return after I asked for a simple burger - tender-crisp, bacon and cheese.. NO salad. The staff just cannot understand this extremely difficult order, or, more likely, they just don't care. As I was used to the staff messing up orders, I checked my order just before driving from the car-park. It then was a continuous loop through the drive-thru, as they CONTINUED to mess it up. This is what I received from each drive around, simply for that one burger.

1. They left the lettuce and tomato on.
2. They removed the lettuce, but left the tomato on, but also removed the bacon.
3. Both salads were removed this time, but the cheese and bacon were also gone.
4. They put the salad back on, but removed the CHICKEN FILLET
5. The manager met me at the winder, wondering why an earth I was driving through so many times. This time I received the correct order.

But seriously? Removing the chicken fillet? Either the worker(s) are a little sad at the troll game, or they're a taaaaad incompetent. I'm leaning towards both.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This store is dirty. The ice cream machine and frozen drink machine never works. The staff are incompetent, and cannot take simple orders. Been here quite a few times and never had a correct order. Always makes mistakes and tried to tell me I ordered wrong.

Even the store manager at the time didn't even know how to make a cup of white Tea because the coffee machine was also broken. When asked do you know how to pour hot water I was replied with "the coffee machine is broken".

Very disappointing, bins over flowing everywhere, dirty tables and chairs. Even when advised that we couldn't sit down because of mess, we was told "next time get take away"

Reviewed 17 January 2017

called in for lunch on recent visit....service was pathetic , young chap on register made a basic error, but would not admit it, and continued to be rude and argue...pointless to ask to speak to duty manager, as he appeared to be as young and inexperienced ...we were very disappointed