“The smell draws you in, the taste will keep you coming back”

Manihani Indian Restaurant
Ranked #150 of 3,056 Restaurants in Gold Coast
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Description: All new in broadbeach with new taste and lots of varieties, try once and decide than to make your mind to visit all the time ,restaurant is big enough for parties and nice dine in ,we are here to serve you with nice hospitality and food experience , your qualified chef NAVJIT SINGH(sunny).
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Leaving my hotel after a conference, I had decided to see what the local cuisine scene had on offer. As I left the hotel a fantastically alluring smell passed my nostrils and instantly I knew I had to have Indian for dinner.

As I was on my own, there was a limited amount I could eat but started with Tandoori Mushrooms and followed with Butter Chicken and Garlic Naan.

Mushrooms 10/10 tasty - butter chicken a good solid 9/10 and garlic naan fantastic.

I couldn't finish it all, but left with a happy stomach and a smile on my face.

A little off the main food drag in Broadbeach it is probably not the first place people will stop, but when next in town, just like The Terminator: I'll be back.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Never disappoints, warm and friendly , recommend the banquet, well stocked and yummy . Best Indian food . Sonny the manager and staff can't do enough

1  Thank Stevenewey
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Once again had the pleasure of leaving this restaurant totally satisfied and amazed at the high quality of curries on offer at this establishment.
Nawabs lamb was first class as was the beef korma and the beef rogan josh.
Sadly the only thing I'm not happy with is that we are from Melbourne, otherwise we would be here every week.
Well done Chef!!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Very average quality food and not at all tasty. You can get much better Indian food nearby with same price. Classic India is a good option at Renaissance.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Inexplicably, we were the only customers on a Weds evening. The food was marvelous and the owner and waitress who served us were very kind and helpful. This place deserves more diners! The Mali Kofta was the best we've every had.