MAS Country Platinum International
Highlander Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$93
Downs Motel(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$115
Ruthven Street Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$74
Sunray Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$81
Altitude Motel Apartments(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$113
US$117
US$101
Athena Motel Apartments(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
Quest Toowoomba(Toowoomba)
All reviewsshopping centreacross the roadservice station next doorbuffet breakfastlarge portionsclifford gardenspetrol stationtub chairscoffee pod machinerooms are quietbusy roadfamily suitespa bathbusiness or pleasurechecking ingreat bedroom service
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here recently for two nights on a work trip.. what a great location directly across the road from the shopping centre.. the rooms are fabulous spacious & clean.. dinner in the restaurant both nights was delicious. Very helpful staff.. will definitely stay here again if ever in Toowoomba.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We stay in Toowoomba a lot from the country we come to do our shopping so this was the first time staying here. We loved it the rooms are spacious and very clean. I love that it has a gym and a restaurant. I love how close it is too Clifford Gardens and in between to places to get a snack from.
If I was to be picky and choose something to pick on just because, it would be that there wasn't any hot chocolate satchels in the rooms. Not necessary in summer but winter it would be nice.
We are going to be staying here a lot more in future.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here a couple of weeks ago to attend a family reunion in town. I can't fault it - The rooms were modern and comfortable, the restaurant had delicious food and the staff were friendly and accommodating. It's in such a great location and would highly recommend for business or pleasure.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Beautiful rooms, delicious food and fabulous, friendly staff. Could not have asked for a better weekend away in Toowoomba! My husband and I are already counting down the days for our next weekend away!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and i stayed here on the 3rd of June. After a long drive from Blackall with two kids we were delighted with the room. Mary the receptionist was absoultly lovely and the checkin was quick and easy. We had dinner in the restaurant and the food was amazing and the beer cold. The whole team at the Platinum were friendly and professional. We will be recommending to friends and family and staying here any time we are back in the Toowoomba region.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family