All Seasons Resort Hotel Bendigo(Bendigo)(Great Value!)
US$94
Alexandra Place(Bendigo)(Great Value!)
US$91
Quest Bendigo Central(Bendigo)(Great Value!)
US$100
Quest Bendigo(Bendigo)(Great Value!)
US$97
The Heritage Bendigo(Bendigo)(Great Value!)
US$88
Golden Square Motor Inn(Bendigo)(Great Value!)
US$74
Best Western Crystal Inn(Bendigo)(Great Value!)
US$94
Best Western Cathedral Motor Inn(Bendigo)(Great Value!)
US$100
Comfort Inn Julie-Anna(Bendigo)(Great Value!)
US$103
Travelocity
BIG4 BENDIGO Ascot Holiday Park(Bendigo)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$61
All reviewspool areaacross the roadtrains runninglake weeroonalarge tvdoor openingnice poolwalking trackreception staff were very friendlywonderful staystay there againtram stopcomfortable bedmod consbbq areacontinental breakfasttea coffee
Reviewed 5 June 2017

The Lakeview is very well located for travellers and within walking distance of Lake Weeroona. Facilities are good and so is service. The on-site restaurant Quills provide good meals. Motel doesn't have lake outlook-focuses on central pool area. Major problem which became apparent during stay is that it is sandwiched between main road and railway line: and both become busy in early hours. Noise from both directions from 5am. Lake car park across road also attracts late night revellers. Consequent sleep deprivation. No on-site laundry.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing the road and Lake. From past experience the row along the side has less noise.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Craig W
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Our second time staying at the Lakeview.Motor Inn Really comfortable bed, well equipped rooms, very clean and comfortable. Quiet even though on main road. Will be staying on our return visits to Bendigo.
Highly recommended!

Room Tip: New block of rooms under construction. Room 22 is right at the back and very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I stay in Bendigo often, and when I do I always stay here, Ben and Amber are great, very friendly and helpful.
The Restaurant Quills is very handy as its on premises and you can even have the food sent to your room.
The Motel is going under renovations but don't let that stop you from staying here, but when it has all finished it will make it the best in Bendigo.

Room Tip: All rooms a re good but I try to get a double just seems to be a bit bigger.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Wonderful place to stay.
Owners are very polite and helpful.
Just on the outskirts of town but still a walkable distance or there is a tram stop nearby. There is also a Restaurant on site and across the road a beautiful lake and another restaurant with an atm.
The rooms are clean and spacious with very comfortable beds! Room service was on time and our breakfasts were delicious and hot! Outdoors there is a heated pool and spa also a bbq area. Over Easter Bendigo has its huge festival. We saw lots of it, and I would definitely go back there again but maybe stay longer.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Too start with, the directions as to how to find the place were so incorrect, they took us right through to Epsom, (right outside the town of Bendigo). We went approximately 7klms out of our way. This was from the motel's own instructions. They said, and I have it in print, GPS - use 286 Midland Highway despite the actual address being 286 Napier Street. Great, we ended up in the industrial area. Upon finally reaching the motel, I informed the receptionist of the error in their instructions, well, she could not have cared less. Don't think she even listed to me. I repeated the issue and suggested it be corrected for future travellers, no reaction. I also informed her that the room rate was now $19.00 less than when we booked and given we were sent on a wild goose chase, could they match today's price. Just a flat no, was the response. By this stage, I'm pretty unhappy. Then when paying upfront for the accommodation, I am told there is a surcharge for MasterCard and Visa as well as Amex. Nowhere on any website is this stated. Just a total rip off. Amex okay, but the others, no. The accommodation was pokey, very small room, only one electric blanket, despite booking a twin room, (nice when the temperature gets down to 6 degrees!) Why not told only one bed had electric blanket? Another point worth mentioning, I dropped a necklace behind the bed, so pulling the bed away from the wall it was obvious the cleaners do not dust or vacuum here. Top dollar paid for this!! The beds are hard and uncomfortable, but the linen was beautifully clean and crisp. Also miscellaneous hair in the channel of the shower recess! Pretty yucky!! The menu for the restaurant is expensive, $14.00 for a continental breakfast, toast, cereal and tea/coffee. The cooked breakfast was eaten by a couple of fellow travellers but not enjoyed and very costly. And finally, when I tried to log into the WiFi, I had no login details. Upon ringing reception, I was greeted with, 'well, didn't you get a card!'. If I had a card with the login details I would not be ringing. Finally onto WiFi and it just was such a poor connection, I switched to my mobile hot spot. This motel was one big disappointment from start to finish. My advice, is STAY ELSEWHERE.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quiet, except when a freight train comes, but only short term noise.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends