The Goat and Goose Bed & Breakfast(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
US$77
Lakes Entrance Heyfield Motel & Apartments(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
US$67
Best Western Coastal Waters Motor Inn(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$82
Lakes Waterfront Motel(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
US$67
Cunningham Shore Motel(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
US$67
Kalimna Woods Spa & Woodfire Cottages(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$82
Priceline
  • Spa
BIG4 Whiters Holiday Village(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
  • Pool
Lakeside Motel Waterfront(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$69
Hotels.com
Sand Bar Motel(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
US$54
  • Breakfast included
Araluen Park Cottages(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$126
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsexcellent valuebreads and spreadsbreakfast roomsized roomcupboard spacehave stayed here several timesplenty of hot waterfriendly receptionistone nightsmall kitchenetteroom was spotlessgreat rooman extra nightcrockery and cutlerytwo nightscold nightcooked breakfast
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Exceptionally clean room, easy to deal with as we were arriving late. Would definitely recommend for overnight or a few days as the room is very comfortable with just the right amenities & space for a couple

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Booked the day b4 for a twin and single room. Arrived and parked motorcycles in front of reception. Noone there so stood at edge of driveway waiting for third rider. Was speaking with mate and a.lady began yelling at us to move the bikes which were in front of reception. She said she had been tooting us to.move the bikes? Antisocial at the least, red faced and very angry? We moved the bikes as a male appeared from.inside the property. He also made comments with arms crossed. We thought no more of it as we were awaiting the missing rider.
We then entered the reception area and guess who.was the receptionist..were told in no.uncertain terms that our type wasnt welcome and to leave. Our type, men in their 50s and 60s, motorcy lists, bearded, current and retired police officers and soldiers?
Never seen this type of behaviour previously and I have travelled on bikes in the US, UK NZ and Asia, bali and Vietnam.
Wished us sarcastically good luck in finding accommodation.
We did 2.minutes later at a property I.had stayed at previously on a charity ride.
AVOID...Very aggressive manager.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Adrian B
andrawatha, Owner at The Esplanade Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

This Review is totally untrue. I am a 62 year old Grandmother I simply asked 2 Men both over 6 feet tall and of a very heavy Build and bearded to move their Motor Bikes as they were parked in a private car space Clearly Marked Their reaction was one I have never experienced before Very demeaning came up, and stood over me ,and said, what are you going to do about it, And said they would move when they were ready ,with this I quickly parked my car and went into Reception where I was starting work When they notice I was in the reception The abuse started again I drew their attention to the cctv video surveillance cameras. I was about to call the police .And Thank goodness they left I found their attitude and bad language (Swearing) very confronting . I could not work for the rest of the day

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Friendly, very clean, quiet and totally up to date. Plus the price is right. Love it!
Motel is right in town and across the road from the fishing fleet and an excellent sea food restaurant. Highly recommend. The proprietor was happy to show us a room even though it was raining at the time. Best!

Room Tip: All rooms excellent although rooms at the back have slightly bigger bathrooms
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Well placed motel within walking distance of shops, eateries and wharf areas.We only stayed the 1 night as we were passing thru but found the room comfortable. The check in was good and gave us a room with a king bed. Being next to the M1 road we didn't notice any undue noise having a good nights sleep. The room has been recently renovated as the motel as most in the area has been here quite a while.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Ideal location to explore Lakes Entrance. Close to shops, takeaway, restaurants. Newly renovated rooms, fully tiled bathroom, kitchenette and comfy bed. What more could you ask for in accommodation. Look forward to returning soon.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple