“Quick luncheon ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Clean and spacious. Reasonable selection and suitable for vegan. Staff friendly and service efficient. Love the fresh juices and you can select your own combination.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Joanne and family run the cafe. They are very friendly and serve great coffee and a variety of meals. Their breakfasts are wonderful and will alter to suit your requirements.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Stopped in for a coffee and some lunch. Ordered the full quesadilla. There is an option for a half one, but i was fairly hungry so opted for the full. It hit the table and it was huge. The girl said if need be we can bag up the left overs. I got through it, but it was a struggle. A nice meal,not quite a spicy as i would of expected, but none the less very good. My partner has the chicken caeser wrap. These were quite large also and very tasty. Coffee served after was great also. Cafe is clean, stylish and well presented. Will return again.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Not sure why this cafe has negative reviews when it impressed me more than expected. I think what people have to remember is this is a coastal country town.. not an inner city cafe. That aside.
We were greeted with a smile and friendly waitress. Menu is not too big but not too small. I had the souvlaki which was very nice! Clean cafe with friendly service. Will happily visit again and recommend others do as well!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I just love this cafe. The owner and her crew are gorgeous people and whenever I'm there, I always make sure that I have breakfast there. It's the best breakfast and incredibly reasonable and generous. I would recommend Vibez in a heartbeat. Go if you are in town, you won't regret it!

1  Thank HomeAddressed