“Nice Menu”

Lakes Entrance Bowls Club - Zephyr
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cafe is open from 9am - 6pm serving freshly made sandwiches, foccacias, gourmet cakes and coffee. Try one of our delicious lunch sized meals off of our Zephyr lunch menu. Plenty of great choices for only $12 each. Dinner begins at 6pm and offers quality char grilled steaks, delcious schnitzels, pastas, and local fish of the day. Roasts available everyday in half or full serves. A modern spacious facility, great for large groups and families. Staff are friendly and the atmosphere is welcoming and vibrant. Great value for money!
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Plenty of options on the menu to choose from. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We never had to wait long for our meals but did not go on a Friday or Saturday night. We did however go to Monday Schnitzel night. So many schnitzel toppings to choose from! I enjoyed mine topped with roast vegetables and my husband enjoyed the meat lovers.
I must say that the bar staff make an excellent lemon lime & bitters drink.

I'm not certain what evening it was but hamburgers were one of the specials and both of us voted that the best meal we enjoyed at the club in the 4 times that we dined there.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Great value food... Well prepared by curteouse staff. Now if only they could prepare and deliver all the patrons at a table's meals at same time..(there were only 2 of us) could probably rate them excelant. It was a lovely dining room, looking like an old fashioned tea room to me.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

After deferring venues we ate at the bowls club, which I'd expected to be relatively bland, considering averidge standards I'd received in the area.
I order a half coursebook the sticky duck half course of the lamb cutlets.
Although the meals took some time to arrive, I figure owing to being quite busy and later into service, the duck was really great, quite moist, well sauced, with a well balanced rice and very flavourful salad side, which really impressed me. The lamb cutlets were OK, not too dry although my preference isn't crumbed and slightly pinker. The salad Side was also quite clean, fresh and dressed well. I rarely write reviews as I'm not often too impressed with what I receive and only downloaded this app to write this. My partner ordered the cheesy garlic bread which was lovely- crunchy not too oily, bowl of salad which was quite nice also and the chips are also very good, crunchy and not over salted though the chicken salt they added went very well. Very good value for money,
BSG

Reviewed 25 November 2017

My Daughter suggested the bowling club for a quick meal for 4 of us. What a pleasant surprise it was, both food and service. The female staff who attended to us were nothing short of fantastic. Nothing was to much trouble for our 8 year old Grandson as they waited on him hand and foot. I could not fault their devotion to their job, they were superb.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Typical club type restaurant. The food was good, we went as a large group and everyone enjoyed their meals. Staff were friendly and helpful. Took a bit too long to get the meals out though