Esplanade Resort & Spa(Lakes Entrance)
US$146
US$131
Lakes Entrance Heyfield Motel & Apartments(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
US$67
Bellevue on the Lakes(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
US$139
Best Western Coastal Waters Motor Inn(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$82
Lakes Waterfront Motel(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$67
Cunningham Shore Motel(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$67
BIG4 Whiters Holiday Village(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
  • Pool
Kalimna Woods Spa & Woodfire Cottages(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$86
Priceline
  • Spa
Sand Bar Motel(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$54
  • Breakfast included
Araluen Park Cottages(Lakes Entrance)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$125
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I found the unit quite spacious compared to other places/cabins ive stayed in. Its older style but quite comfortable. If your looking for cheap accomodation to house the whole family and arent to picky this could be good for you. Its centrally located and a short walk to most facilities in the township.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Ant infested....
Was ment to stay 2 night went home after 1 night...Dusty as hell my son had an athsma attack waste of a family getaway will not be comming back here cutlery wasn't even clean TV cuts out when you put the heater on ....

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Peter R
Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed for two nights (2 adults 3 children) I thought it was a little basic and outdated but I did only pay $74 a night! Location was great, walking distance to everywhere. As others have said we did have a few ants but I live in a coastal area and have that problem in my own home. My only problem was I requested a cot when I booked and asked again at check in where they said the maintenance man would bring it, I never got a cot-although Im sure if I chased it up more it could have been rectified. I will be staying here again with my family. Great for those on a budget who plan on mostly being out.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Jenni E
Reviewed 19 March 2015

Stayed at the Jacaranda holiday units for one night in March 2015. I am a regular leisure and corporate traveller and have been for many years and this place is amongst the worst accommodation facilities I have ever encountered. They were so bad, at 10pm the night I was staying, I decided to drive 3.5 hours (or 350kms) home to avoid staying here.

Firstly you have to collect the keys from an offsite venue where you will be treated like a second class citizen cause the guy giving you the key knows you're gonna be staying in a place unsuitable for dogs and is trying to contain his shame.

The place is poorly maintained, there are asbesto warning signs about, an ant infestation in the kitchen, the stove elements don't all work, hot water is slow to work, it's cold, the neighbours can be heard through the paper thin asbesto filled fibro walls, the decor is like a homeless shelter and the price is outrageous.

DO NOT BOTHER. This is a cash grab by whomever owns the land to rape coin from as many people as possible. Worst accommodation facilities I've ever seen in my life no exaggeration. You'd be better off sleeping in a tent or car.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Crossy83
Reviewed 9 February 2015

A weekend break to see family and have a few days on the beach. Check in is at a nearby hotel, but was quick and painless. The apartment was spacious and clean, if somewhat dated and tired looking with old furniture. That said the kitchen was reasonably well equipped with a washing machine and full size fridge freezer, tea and coffee provided and the beds were comfy enough. There was also a TV and DVDS player which was a bonus. The location was excellent as it was just behind the main lakefront road and in easy reach of shops, restaurants and takeaways. I have 2 criticisms: The cooker in the kitchen was a small worktop unit which worked okay as a hob, but the grill was useless and there were a few small ants living in it. The other issue was security. The locks on the front sliding door were hard to operate without catching a finger and even when locked they seemed very weak and not secure. This meant we had to take anything of value with us each time we went out. The sliding back door was worse as the lock on the screen didn't work at all. That said, we only paid $100 a night, so I expect come compromises (although I am loathe to compromise on security or safety) and I was mostly very happy with my stay.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family