“You get what you pay far”

Lakes Jakaranda Holiday Units
Ranked #11 of 11 Lakes Entrance B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 August 2016

The accommodation was ok. Although there were only two of us it was large enough for two adults and three children. Great location very close to the Main Street and within walking distance to the beach. As we went out of season the cost was good.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Large clean flats and close to town and beach,stayed here many times 2 bedrooms heating and aircon Bbq area walk to everything beautiful clean bedding great for family washing machine and cloths line large kitchen and fridge great oven t.v and DVDs fantastic and safe for children

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I found the unit quite spacious compared to other places/cabins ive stayed in. Its older style but quite comfortable. If your looking for cheap accomodation to house the whole family and arent to picky this could be good for you. Its centrally located and a short walk to most facilities in the township.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Ant infested....
Was ment to stay 2 night went home after 1 night...Dusty as hell my son had an athsma attack waste of a family getaway will not be comming back here cutlery wasn't even clean TV cuts out when you put the heater on ....

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Peter R
Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed for two nights (2 adults 3 children) I thought it was a little basic and outdated but I did only pay $74 a night! Location was great, walking distance to everywhere. As others have said we did have a few ants but I live in a coastal area and have that problem in my own home. My only problem was I requested a cot when I booked and asked again at check in where they said the maintenance man would bring it, I never got a cot-although Im sure if I chased it up more it could have been rectified. I will be staying here again with my family. Great for those on a budget who plan on mostly being out.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family