“Gummy Shark SURPRISE”
Review of Reggies Slipway

Reggies Slipway
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Coming from QLD, I normally don't eat much shark. However when in Victoria, should do what the Victorians do. I liked the look of this take-away and decided to try the Gummy Shark. WOW what a pleasant surprise. The fish had excellent texture, good size, tasty batter and not oily.

The service was quick and friendly. Happy to come back for another GUMMY.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Slipway is always our go-to when we are stuck on what to get for lunch or dinner, always friendly service, well priced and great food! Won't find a Parma anywhere else that's so cheap, and large portions.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I decided to try this after seeing it had the top reviews for Lakes Entrance and it was one of the few fish and chip shops I have not tried on previous visits. I was really disappointed, the fish and crab stick was oily and the batter was disgusting on both. The fish itself (after pulling the batter off) was nice and the chips were ok but the crab stick was not. I would not go here again as there are better fish and chip places in Lakes. I did not try the chicken they also offer so maybe that would be nicer? Customer service was good though.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Fish ‘n’ Chips here are a “Must Do”.
Friendly Service
Indoor and Outdoor Eating

Fish seems to be cut that bit thicker than most giving a much nicer result. The chips are also cooked to perfection. Serving sizes are generous. They also do other takes always like speciality Fried Chicken, Hamburgers, Homemade cakes and coffee.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Fantastic food, lovely and friendly service. We had the Ling, prawn cutlets, potato scallops, chips, hamburger and pineapple fritter at Reggies today. All were absolutely delicious!

The food was by far the best we've had at Lakes Entrance, it was fresh, not oily and generous servings. I only wish we'd discovered this place at the beginning of our holiday. We'll definitely be back when next visiting the area.