“Good breakfast”
Review of Lakes Bakery

Lakes Bakery
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Quick visit for breakfast for 3. Good value and very well prepared and presented. Coffee was excellent.

1  Thank John W

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We love a good pie but it appeared that everyone we asked for was not available. The place did not look clean and I am afraid I could not recommend this café to anyone.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Award winning pies is the claim made and the ones we had were certainly very good. Pastries also of a high quality

1  Thank 850shaner
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I very confused with this place I asked if they had menus or hot food besides pies and toasties they said no, yet I am reading the reviews on here and people seem to be eating cooked breakfasts. Anyway I order a cheese toastie and chocolate milkshake for my daughter and this savoury muffin thing for myself. The muffin was so dried I couldn't eat it, toastie was okay, some more cheese would be good. Now the milkshake was bizarre, it was room temperature no coldness to it and hardly any chocolate sauce I did asked for some more flavouring they said no I even offered to pay for more flavouring, they still said no. Really weird experience.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Two of us visited for a quick breakfast on a Sunday morning. Nearly every table was occupied with people having breakfasts and reading newspapers. We took the last available table and ordered raison toast and coffee for two. Our order arrived promptly with the toast first and then the coffee. Each person serving gave us a very welcoming smile. Summing up it's a great place for a quick breakfast.

1  Thank Manfromact1