“Friendly and good.”
Review of Lakes Bakery

Lakes Bakery
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Simple country bakery with good honest bread,pastries and coffee.Great place for a breakfast stop over. Friendly staff and everything freshly made, place is spotless, highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We called past for lunch after reading reviews. Has won awards for best pies three years running. We got a standard meat pie, a lamb Thai curry pie and a sausage roll. The Thai curry had large chunks of meat ,a few green beans, no curry flavour whatsoever and lots of gelatine thickener. Sausage roll was soft and mushy and meat pie was average at best. Had better at the local 7/11 at home.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

We ate lunch there , we all had toasted sandwiches then chose from the large range of cakes and pastries. The owner is very friendly and eager to please. When I asked him where the nearest toilet was, he let me use the one out the back. I thought that was really nice of him as not many do, and when I walked through the kitchen I could see it was really clean. I would recommend anyone to eat there.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

3 members of our group ordered sausage rolls when received we thought they were just cooked. After having a few bites we found that they were raw in the middle. And had to throw the 3 out. Would have taken them back but had left the area and couldn't get in contact via phone. 2 other members of our group had specialty pies and found them to be nice.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Pies were awesome, coffee was good, staff were friendly. Not much seating outside, inside seating was comfortable