All reviews across the road attended a conference full buffet indoor pool lake area great room renovated room comfortable bed staff were friendly and helpful car park would stay again business trip spa motel rates heating stopover
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Managers Special turned out to be one of the old rooms that as not yet been refurbished, in mid winter with heater turned up to 29c it was bitter cold, when we complained the reception told us " yes we get a lot of complaints about that room" then why are they still putting people in the old rooms when it was very obvious that not all the newer refurbished rooms where occupied, the restaurant was very good.

Room tip: Request the newer refurbished rooms
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Staff were very friendly at check in and check out. Felt like you were staying in a big city hotel! I had the salmon for dinner, it was delicious and again, staff were super friendly. The only downfall was that it took ages for the shower to get hot water, this may have been due to the adverse weather (there was very heavy rain that may have caused issues).

Date of stay: July 2017
Parklake, General Manager at Quality Hotel Parklake Shepparton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Parklake Hotel.
I will be sure to pass you lovely feedback regarding your dinner and service onto all our staff. We do hope to see you again when you are next visiting Shepparton

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Only stayed because I'm a "Choice Privilege" member and was informed by Front Office Manager that they're only a franchise and didn't take my member number. Franchise or not I think I'm entitled to my points. Then I paid deluxe room rates whilst other family members paid standard rates for same room. Overall not impressed and definitely not impressed with breakfast. Poor service overall, wouldn't recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Parklake, General Manager at Quality Hotel Parklake Shepparton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you for your Review on your recent stay at the Parklake Hotel.
Could you please contact me at the Property so that i can look your booking up, as I'm not sure who you spoke with at Reception as we don't have a Front Office Manager. We take all Choice Privileges numbers no matter how the booking is made so I am surprised and unsure as to why this has happened for you. Please contact me so i can place your points onto your card.
Regards
Kelly Sullivan

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We used our Flybuy points to book a family room. My86 yr old mother, 21 yr old daughter and I had a lovely stay. Lovely Receptionist gave us extra biscuits for mum. It's these extra touches that make a huge difference - thanks!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We stayed in the deluxe room, the room was very clean and well appointed, friendly staff, complimentary wifi, newspaper, toiletries, in room tea and coffee facilities was great. The only things that let us down was the water pressure in the shower was weak, the indoor pool was nice but unfortunately there is no internal access, so you have to go outside in the cold to get to your room.

Room tip: Rm Q44 face the lake but view is blocked by giant concrete structure at the front of the building but still plenty of natural light.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kelly S, General Manager at Quality Hotel Parklake Shepparton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us at the Parklake Hotel!
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, I will pass the lovely comments onto our staff.
Thank you for bringing to our attention that the water pressure was weak, we will get our maintenance staff member to look into it
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again at the Parklake in the future!