All reviews across the road deluxe room indoor pool attended a conference full buffet great room comfortable bed great restaurant hot water would stay again staff were friendly spa lake motel park rates shep
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Room was filthy. TV Remote on/off didn't work and the back was held on by sticky tape. Carpet had multiple stains, heat pump was located above door in encore and keeps switching off and therefore and doesn't heat main rooom, hand rail to go to room on stairs had some missing rubber on top and rail was not stable, hair on bathroom floor and walls, bath had chunks out of it and enamel was coming off badly and it needs replacing. Would not recommend staying here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I stayed overnight in a room in the new section - it felt very new and was large and roomy, nicely furnished and very clean. Heating worked very well and could be precisely adjusted. The bed was very comfy. I did not eat in the hotel or have breakfast - so can't comment on this. I would ask fora room in the new section.

Room Tip: Rooms in the new section recommended
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Managers Special turned out to be one of the old rooms that as not yet been refurbished, in mid winter with heater turned up to 29c it was bitter cold, when we complained the reception told us " yes we get a lot of complaints about that room" then why are they still putting people in the old rooms when it was very obvious that not all the newer refurbished rooms where occupied, the restaurant was very good.

Room Tip: Request the newer refurbished rooms
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Staff were very friendly at check in and check out. Felt like you were staying in a big city hotel! I had the salmon for dinner, it was delicious and again, staff were super friendly. The only downfall was that it took ages for the shower to get hot water, this may have been due to the adverse weather (there was very heavy rain that may have caused issues).

Stayed: July 2017
Parklake, General Manager at Quality Hotel Parklake Shepparton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Parklake Hotel.
I will be sure to pass you lovely feedback regarding your dinner and service onto all our staff. We do hope to see you again when you are next visiting Shepparton

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Only stayed because I'm a "Choice Privilege" member and was informed by Front Office Manager that they're only a franchise and didn't take my member number. Franchise or not I think I'm entitled to my points. Then I paid deluxe room rates whilst other family members paid standard rates for same room. Overall not impressed and definitely not impressed with breakfast. Poor service overall, wouldn't recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Parklake, General Manager at Quality Hotel Parklake Shepparton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you for your Review on your recent stay at the Parklake Hotel.
Could you please contact me at the Property so that i can look your booking up, as I'm not sure who you spoke with at Reception as we don't have a Front Office Manager. We take all Choice Privileges numbers no matter how the booking is made so I am surprised and unsure as to why this has happened for you. Please contact me so i can place your points onto your card.
Regards