This place was disgusting, the whole room was dirty (kitchen, bathroom etc). The towels / sheets and pillows all had a very unpleasant & unclean odour.
My bed had a dent in the middle of it, I did not sleep or even sit on it. Squashed bugs on the kitchen wall, dead bugs in the cutlery drawer, mould in the cupboards & shower, the microwave & fridge were not clean, the toilet was discoloured with what looked like mould, there was something all over the toilet brush & holder, shower & bathroom stall tiles were all cracked and paint was peeling - I could go on and on.
The pictures on this site are a misrepresentation of the room we stayed in, if they had been ACTUAL pictures we would not have stayed there.
We only stayed the 1 night out of 3 and found somewhere else to stay.
Do not stay here, it is a waste of money.More