Lady Bay Resort
Comfort Inn On Raglan(Warrnambool)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$74
Comfort Inn Warrnambool International(Warrnambool)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$70
Raglan Motor Inn(Warrnambool)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$73
US$64
Surfside Holiday Park(Warrnambool)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Beachfront
Deep Blue Hotel & Hot Springs(Warrnambool)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
Gallery Apartments(Warrnambool)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$126
Best Western Olde Maritime Motor Inn(Warrnambool)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$81
Priceline
Motel Warrnambool(Warrnambool)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$64
Blue Whale Motor Inn & Apartments(Warrnambool)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$74
Priceline
All reviewsendota spaluxury spa apartmentgreat locationtop floorapartment was cleanfull size fridgegreat kitchenbuffet breakfastplenty of parkingwell equipped kitchenone bedroom apartmentthird floorsea viewlounge roomcomfortable stayadventure parkliving area
Reviewed 22 April 2018

We stayed two nights in a Two Bedroom Apartment, which was perfect for two adults and two children. Having views of the Skate Park, was perfect for us to watch the kids do their thing. The apartment was really large, split over two levels with the kitchen and lounge downstairs, bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs. I was impressed how clean the unit was, although, you could tell by some wear and tear that it they have been around for a while. Staff were great, letting us check in a bit earlier, and stay an extra hour on the day we left.

The location is fantastic, easy walk around to the Breakwater, beach and parks! Perfect for a family, explorer, or beach goer!

The only negative, was that the main bedroom has a double bed, rather than a queen! The room is pretty large, can easily fit a bed of this size. I think that resorts and hotels loose lots of points on the luxury scale when they do this.

Would we stay again, without a doubt! I would just ask if they had any larger beds!

Room Tip: Rooms located on the north side might be quieter from the strong winds!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Lydia K, Manager at Lady Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Hi there Dean35,

Thank-you for your wonderful and detailed review! I think the skate park is great for the kids also.
Although we do not have any double beds in our resort, the bedding is either single or queen sized.

Thanks again, hopefully we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

It wasn't cheap to stay at this location so we had expected something special. Disappointing then that we had a drab, grey room, uncomfortable bed, torn blinds, tired paintwork and harsh lighting. The wifi was disastrously slow and kept dropping out. The location, handy to the beach, is good. Our room looked out over a graffiti covered skateboard park, but you could see the sea in the distance. The staff were friendly and helpful; the property needs more maintenance and a brighted decor. And please fix the wifi.

Stayed: March 2018
Lydia K, Manager at Lady Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hello Blakemanny,
Thank-you for taking the time to review your stay. I am sorry that you felt the accommodation was not up to scratch, I hope that you passed the concerns on to my front desk team to follow these issues up. However I am not quite sure on the room number/room style you stayed in given your descriptions.
We do have a Maintenance Manager who regularly repairs the interior and exterior of the resort.

Unfortunately the wifi can be a bit scratchy due to our distance from the exchange, we are attempting to improve this.

I hope that you enjoyed your remaining time on the coast.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a suite on the 3rd floor for 2 nights. It was a welcome relief after our travels across Victoria. On arrival the reception staff were very friendly. Our apartment was a one bedroom suite with large lounge, dining area.fully equipped kitchen including washing machine and dryer. Large bathroom. Two balconies with lovely views over to the water. The apartment was clean, very comfortable and quiet.The manager Lydia is very helpful and should be proud of her team. Thank you for making our stay so comfortable. We will be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hello Lorraine,

Thank-you for taking the time to review your stay. I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your time at Lady Bay Resort and found your apartment well appointed, comfortable and relaxing.

Thank-you Lorraine, myself and my team are looking forward to welcome back!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

After a weekend traveling the stunning Great Ocean Road, our arrival at Lady Bay Resort was the cherry on top of a wonderful weekend.

The one bedroom apartment was a home away from home. Large TV, free wifi, great kitchen, sleek and modern with a huge comfy bed. Couldn't fault it.

Complimentary bottles of water were gratefully received. Looking to come back for a longer stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Lydia K, Manager at Lady Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Hello Tanya W,

Thank-you very much for taking the time to review your stay!
I am very happy to read that you had a wonderful time. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Had opportunity to stay at this place overnight,excellent clean and bright rooms were a treat TOTALLY UNDONE, by the total lack of service. We just had a simple overnight stay, no alterations and the buffet breakfast. Between the receptionist and the lady (I apply the term loosely) in the buffet, they were quite simply miserable. For example the lady in the buffet area was absent when I arrived, so I sat quietly awaiting her return, not touching any food. She glared at me on her return but did not approach me , preferring to yell at me from behind the counter. I prefer to be treated a little less like a criminal. Will be looking elsewhere for my next Warrnambool stay. At least the cleaners were friendly, probably rapt they don't have to work with this pair.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Powerwon,

Thank-you for taking the time to review your stay. I am terrible sorry about how you were treated, I am very disheartened to read this review!
We like to pride our self on friendly, welcoming service (which is generally the case). If you would like to contact myself directly to discuss this, please do. 03 5562 1662.

Kind regards,