All reviewshomemade muffinswashing machineon arrivalclose to towna great staywithin walking distanceparisianluxurydryercouchpropertytownhouseaccommodationfurnishingsfacilities
Reviewed 23 December 2017

It's a sweet spot, close to town and beaches. We found it hard to leave. Very comfortable for 2. We lazed around at the end of our Great Ocean road adventure. had everything we needed. We would recommend to friends and family. No need to bring a thing.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I came here months ago with my family, and only just remembered to write a review as I was on here writing a review for another recent trip.
Best hospitality ever. They greeted us despite our almost midnight arrival, and had freshly baked muffins ready for us and a personalised candle for us to take home as memory. High quality bedding and a beautiful home. Good value too! Would very highly recommend. Much better than any of the local hotels!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Kathy_Millard, Owner at Girt by Sea Warrnambool, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your Girt by Sea accommodation as we enjoyed having you as our guest. It's special little touches that guests remember. We hope to see you back one day.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I am not sure where to begin as I have so much positive things to say about Girt by Sea, I am speechless.

The accommodation itself is priceless, from very comfortable bedding, very comfy couch, gas heating throughout the home and a range of decorative furnishings (love the theme throughout the home).

Continental breakfast was supplied (was not aware of this), fresh bread, milk, eggs, juice, coffee, sugar, butter, Milo and a massive range of cereals, this really impressed me. Kitchen had everything you could ask for to cook your own meals.

The accommodation comes with a dryer and washing machine with free laundry powder, that is a big win.

Something else really impressed me, 4 freshly baked muffins, what a special touch to add, and they were moist and full of flavour.

Only thing I was disappointed in was I only stayed one night haha. I HIGHLY recommend the Girt by Sea for people wanting to feel like a royal star and feel comfortable.

Will I be back? Yes I will and next time for longer.

This is the finest accommodation I have ever stayed at.

Last note, Kathy and her husband are very down to earth host and hostess who are extremely friendly and make you feel welcomed.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Girt by Sea is a beautifully appointed studio.It is spacious and well set out with facilities that allow for in house meals.It it also well within walking distance of the Warrnambool shopping/dining precinct. There are plenty of eating establishments that cater for every taste.The proprietors should be very proud of the accomodation they are providing.One of the nicest places I have stayed at.

Stayed: March 2017
Management response:Responded 21 April 2017

Thank you for your generous comments, Michael. We are so pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Girt by Sea and look forward to when you plan your return. Receiving positive feedback like this makes being in hospitality very rewarding. Kind regards, Kathy & Trevor

Reviewed 5 April 2017

What a lovely experience to open the door of our accommodation and to be taken back to a Parisian Chateau. The Studio is spacious, clean and has everything you need for a luxurious break. It is close walking distance to shops, the Maritime Museum and the beach. Loved the home made muffins on arrival and the take home chocolates were to die for. Will definitely be back for a longer visit and will be recommending Girt by Sea to family and friends. Cheaper than flying to Paris!

Stayed: April 2017
Management response:Responded 7 April 2017

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your very generous comments regarding your stay with us a Girt by Sea. We love hosting guests and we are so very pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to the next time you come to visit Warrnambool and would be delighted to be your hosts once again! Very best wishes, Kathy & Trevor