Review Highlights
Best tour providers in Maafushi!

INCREDIBLE TOURS WITH THEM! In two days we could swin with nurse sharks, stingrays, dolphins... read more

Reviewed 7 December 2022
Carlosvgosende
Alcala De Henares, Spain
via mobile
Amazing

INCREDIBLE TOURS WITH SHADOWPALM. By far the best tour company of the island 🤍 The very first day... read more

Reviewed 7 December 2022
Nadiza93

All reviews shadow palm nurse sharks every single person best experiences of my life an unforgettable experience sand bank amazing photos amazing team day trip these guys photos and videos local island speed boat drone palms crew memories
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2022 via mobile

Poor experience, shark feeding which is illegal, poor service, unfriendly staff, the sea ead very rough and felt unsafe during the trip.

Date of experience: August 2022
Reviewed 13 November 2022
Review of: Whale Shark Tour

We joined the whale shark snorkeling tour. Definitely a must try. Staffs were very tentative and helpful. They will do whatever they can to increase your chance of spotting and swimming with the whale sharks. On our tour, we saw at least 4-5 whale sharks.

Date of experience: November 2022
Reviewed 5 November 2022 via mobile

We got the package for 50$, you need to book it after 8pm. The excursion is form 7,30am until 2pm. The team is very friendly and dedicated to their job.
Underwater photos are included in the package and there is a
Possibility for drone shoots for an extra charge to be paid at the booking time.
Just my 5 cents, don’t book excursions with the hotels as there more standardized, more expensive and for sure not of the same quality of Shadowpalm.

Reviewed 30 October 2022

I have experienced couple of tours around the globe, Shadowpalm is very exceptional. I have never seen so much care as guys such as Ishaan and Saaidh gave us during trip. They are so entertaining and would do anything, to make us happy and have the best memories captured with their drones and go pro.

We attented 5 different trips, all of them were worth every penny!

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed 24 October 2022

Thanks to this team! It really was the best trip of my life.

I was very lucky I got to see and swim with the whale shark.

I hope I'll see you soon. xx

Date of experience: October 2022