Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
eDreamsUS$142
ZenHotels.comUS$139
CheapTicketsUS$139
All reviews great location the main street apartment was clean spa bath place to stay hannan street tourist information self contained washing machine central location great stay within walking distance comfortable beds cooking facilities town centre staff were friendly would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed in a self contained apartment - it was perfect for me. I could cook, had plenty of space to work and there was always a parking spot available. The apartment was clean, the bed was very comfortable and there were plenty of power points to charge devices. There is a very large TV on the wall, and the couch in the living area was very comfortable. Thank you for a great stay.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great premises and facilities - the staff were polite and helpful at all times, and I couldn't fault the room or service. Will return here again for my next trip to Kalgoorlie. While there was no restaurant available delivery from restaurants was able to be charged to my room

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good location and service.
Beautiful and very comfortable studio.
The air-con was a bit strong and cold but I realise that's how the locals like it here in Kalgoorlie!
Would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I often stay over in Kalgoorlie on business and hadn’t yet stayed at Quest Yelverton, so I thought I’d give it a try. The lady at Reception was friendly and offered me a choice of breakfast packs if I wanted something light to eat in the morning. How impressed I was when opening the room door and seeing the self-contained apartment that resembled a 5-star room. I wished my wife could have accompanied me and that we stay longer than just one night. I thought being a block away from the main street may be noisy at night but it was pretty quiet. Pleasant pool area. Looking forward to staying here again on my next business trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My room smelt of cigarettes, cupboards were dirty and also too much noise coming during the day from the swimming pool which is close to all the rooms. You feel you are so close to all the rooms. Not value for money in my opinion.