“Good food and a cosy atmosphere with gluten free options”

Grahamstown Bar & Diner
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Thames
Cuisines: European, New Zealand
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

With Thames only being a small town we were really please to find an eatery that had gluten free options for my coeliac colleague on a recent business trip. The food was tasty and well presented, and the service was efficient and friendly. we particularly impressed that coleiac-friendly chips were available - and yes the chips are excellent. We liked it so much we returned the next night and were not disappointed.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This place was humming in a cold wet Saturday night. We got the last seats perched up on a high table. I had the harissa lamb and salad; very tender followed by a tiramisu that packed a punch

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped by chance on our way to Whitianga for dinner and we are so glad we did, great food excellent friendly service and very child friendly. It appeared a lot of locals were dining there too as they obviously knew how good it was - I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere with friendly staff, food selection very good, a most enjoyable lunch with a glass of wine.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

3 of us arrived greeted by friendly staff my son had the chicken burger and chips my partner and I had the Cajun chicken salad. The meals were fresh and of a descent portion nice place with a good atmosphere.