US$141
Hotels.com
US$102
US$96
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$80
US$77
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$108
US$98
US$74
US$97
US$88
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$116
US$45
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
4,782 results
All reviewsinternational terminalacross the roadauckland airportan early morning flightnew zealandnext morningbuffet breakfastlong flightcomfortable bedconvenient locationarriving lateroom ratemini barbetween flightsrental carstayed one nightwake up call
Reviewed 10 January 2016

We are a family of 2 adults and 4 kids (4, 6, 8, 10) and stayed here in January 2016. Room was not very spacious, but suitable for a traveling family who basically just wants a place to sleep. WiFi was expensive and with a data limit that is not very modern. Dinner at the restaurant was a let-down: medium-rare stake came as well-done....

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
NAAGRM, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Kia Ora,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I can appreciate your comments regarding the room suitability for a family - good for a short stopover, though a little extra space might be desired for longer stays. We are pleased to offer a family deal, giving a discount on a second room, to provide that space to stretch which I'm sure is appreciated.

I'm sorry to learn that you weren't made aware of complementary internet being offered by signing up to our free Le Club membership programme. I also wish to extend my apologies for your dinner experience - the team certainly could have done more to remedy this for you on the night.

If you would like to continue the conversation I'm available on h7485-gr@accor.com.

It would be lovely to see you again one day.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

As other reviewers have said--this hotel is incredibly convenient. It is literally steps from the airport. If you rent a car from Hertz, you can collect and return it in a two minute walk. If you need a quick overnight stay and don't plan to go into Auckland city from the hotel--it's worth it. We experienced a bit of a comedy of errors, but all that said----if we needed a convenient one night stay again, we'd probably do it. However, I had contacted the hotel ahead of time to let them know we'd be arriving about 1:00am on Christmas day and would thus need late check out. It was paid for in advance and arranged. When we arrived--with an exhausted five year old in tow after a 10 hour flight--we were told that the only breakfast time available was 5:30 am. I chuckled and remarked that it was in four hours. I was told yes. I asked why I hadn't been advised to make a breakfast reservation at my time of booking (when I paid for breakfast) or when I asked for late check out so we could sleep in---I was told it was a busy night and they hadn't anticipated so many guests. That all seemed really silly to me since Christmas comes every year, so I asked if I could get a plate of breakfast whenever I woke up and just take it back to my room. I was told I could do that at 9:30am--which was still early for a sleepy five year old traveler, but we set our alarms nonetheless. When we did make it to breakfast, the restaurant was half empty, which I know is out of the hotel's control--but still----so glad I didn't get up at 5:00am. After that there were just little strange errors---our second reservation for our departure night had been accidentally cancelled, then when it was rebooked it was booked for two rooms instead of one, etc. etc. Throughout all of this, I have to say--the staff were kind and cheerful. But....it's a lot of money to pay to not have things more organized and patron focused. All the little motor inns we stayed at in our two week North Island trip were far more welcoming and on top of things and half the price.

Room Tip: I couldn't tell much of a difference between the premium floor room and a regular room.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank onegreenbee

Kia Ora,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I'm sorry to learn that it wasn't the "wow" we would like to be delivering to our guests.

We did experience a massive number of bookings for Christmas morning and this certainly did put pressure on the restaurant - that said we must take responsibility for the lack of communication and our senior management are already looking at ways to improve this next year - thanks, in no small part, to your feedback.

I want to apologise too for the errors which occurred thereafter - this is not the standard we attain to. I am pleased to know that the team, at the very least, didn't lose their kindness and festive cheer throughout.

I remain at your service should you wish to connect and communicate anything further - my email address is h7485-gr@accor.com.

With My Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 9 January 2016

The convenience of Auckland Novotel Airport is a matter of steps away from the check in counter. The service offered by ALL staff and the cleanliness of the rooms is an impeccable standard. Presentation is great.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NAAGRM, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

Kia Ora,

Thank you for highlighting just how close to the airport check-in counters we are and for making a special note of our team in entirety - we delighted you enjoyed your time with us.

It would be wonderful to see you again some time.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

Great location to say for an early start the next morning flying home! Thanks for having us to stay. Great and friendly service. Very modern and very quiet considering how close to the air port it is. Checking in and out was made super easy and no fuss really good after a long holiday away!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Kia Ora,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Lovely that your arrival was so effortless and that you enjoyed a comfortable, quiet stay. I'm very pleased that the team were so friendly toward you.

We would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed 8 January 2016

The reason for my weird title is the location of the hotel. It is bang opposite the international airport gate. It comes in the airport vicinity. So, be ready to pay NZD 23 per day for parking charges. Secondly, the hotel is far away from the centre of the city. This means travelling to the skytower will cost you NZD 35 for two people.

Otherwise, the hotel feels the most plush Novotel, compared to all the other ones in entire New Zealand. You get a great view from the room of the Airport, especially the runway.
Something which was different, and common in Rotorua, Queenstown, and AUckland'd Novotel is that they don't always pick your phone for any room service. Out of 5 only 3 times you can expect them to attend you for any kind of service, may it be resception, house keeping, or even restaurant. Their feedback for this laidback service is that they cannot attend so many customers together.
Never heard something like this before, plus being a four star hotel, one doesnt expect such replies.

Overall, best hotel for overnight stays, where you need to catch an early morning next day fligths, or Auckland may be just a stopover.

Room Tip: Choose a room atleast above 7th floor for a good view
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Kia Ora,

Great to have had you staying with us!

I'm delighted that you found our place to be "plush" and that you enjoyed your view.

Thank you for your comments regarding our parking - as you rightly mention, due to our location this is the airport car parking on offer. We're delighted to extend a discounted rate to our guests to minimise additional costs incurred.

I want to extend my apologies for the reception received on the phone and would be interested to learn more about your situation - you're welcome to email h7485-gr@accor.com.