US$30
US$22
Aloha Lodge(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$54
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Admirals Motor Inn(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$55
Amber Court Motel(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$55
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

Abelia Motor Lodge(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$58
Almond House Backpackers(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$44
The Honest Lawyer Hotel(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$44
US$32
Hostelworld.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspowered sitekitchen cabinmotor homedump stationsmall sitecamper vaninterisland ferrytidy sitegreat campsitewarm showertoilet blocknelson citythe main town centrecamp groundclean facilitieswifi worked wellclean unit
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Right from my first contact, on the phone when booking our unit, I felt totally relaxed and comfortable knowing I had booked the right place. The Staff are amazing and very friendly on the phone and in person. The unit we stayed in was perfect. Clean and warm. The beds were very comfortable and clean. Our unit was not far from the reception and very accessible.. Their record keeping impressed me because it was several years ago since I have stayed there, but when I made the booking, I only had to give my name and they had my full details. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting a clean, affordable, friendly, stress free place to stay.

Stayed: April 2018
Jessica F, Guest Relations Manager at Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Wow, thanks so much for the glowing review! We like to think we provide a home away from home for our guests when travelling and it sounds like that was your experience with us, which is so awesome to hear about! We look forward to seeing you back again at TOP 10 in the future, see you then.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I booked this destination approximately 2 months in advance through a booking agency(booking.com) never to be used again!!
The unit I was advised I had booked was the bare minimum they had available and was nothing like the picture of the unit on my digital brochure that I thought I had booked. Also I was advised because I had used this booking agency I did not qualify for my Top 10 membership discount . This is a small camp, they used this as an excuse for the congested parking, I was asked to shift my vehicle to the next space along as I wasn't outside my unit but when I came back later that evening I couldn't get into my park due to the poor parking of vehicles.
I don't know what the construction was but when it rained it did not sound like there was any substance to the roof, very loud raindrops.
I was pleased to leave, unfortunately I had booked two nights.
It is a small congested park and a long walk into town.

Room Tip: Noisy units
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Melissa L, Guest Relations Manager at Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you for your review of our holiday. The TOP10 membership discount can only be redeemed when booking direct with TOP10 either on the main website or by contacting the individual park. We always advise checking the room descriptions when booking through a third party website to ensure that the description matches the room that you want. Each unit has a designated parking area to ensure that there is enough space for all guests. Safe travels, hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Pristine property, friendly staff, great facilities, nice powered sites.....a great place to stay...so glad we chose to stay here. From the moment we arrived the staff were very friendly and helpful. The laundry facilities are new and excellent. The ablutions are spotlessly clean and well looked after. Had a great stay. Sad to move on!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Melissa L, Guest Relations Manager at Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for all your lovely comments! It is great to hear that our staff were friendly and helpful throughout your entire stay and that you found our communal facilities and accommodation clean and tidy. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We thought that the Holiday Park was a great place to stay. The staff were very friendly and easy to deal with, all very pleasant. The camp ground was one of the cleanest, tidiest we had ever stayed at - very well presented. Very happy to recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
JeanetteTOP10, Owner at Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you for your kind comments and fabulous endorsement. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Clean, staff very helpful and location is close to town and quiet. Checking process was simple and the park manager was very helpful. Site was clean and the amenities looked like they are cleaned thoroughly

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the fabulous review and comments. We do try to keep things simple and we're so glad you enjoyed our facilities and service.