All reviews b and b a small quiet street new zealand breakfast was excellent laundry service lovely bed and breakfast other guests underfloor heating perfect hosts our short stay two nights sitting area the abel tasman national park our night stay centre of town helpful hosts easy walk
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We had a lovely couple of nights staying at Cambria House. The rooms and beds are very comfortable and the breakfasts are lovely. Karel and David are perfect hosts and gave us lots of useful information regarding places to see and eat in Nelson. Cambria House is in a small quiet street about 10 minutes walk from the centre of town. It's ideally situated for exploring Nelosn and has plenty of off street parking. We'd definitely return here if we get back to New Zealand.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
KarelAnne, Owner at Cambria House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thankyou; hope we'll see you again.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The owner Carol could not have been more gracious as we had early departures each morning and she made us a wonderful lite breakfast. Her home is wonderful and walking distance to town. Our room was large with a separate tub and shower. Two patio areas and a living room and den. Good free WiFi. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
KarelAnne, Owner at Cambria House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thankyou Scott. Was a real pleasure to have your group; you were so kind. Karel

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We really loved it here, the breakfasts were excellent. Our one criticism would be that for a four night stay our room was very small. The laundry service was brilliant and the owners were super and extremely helpful with giving us ideas of where we could visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a large room if staying for more than one or two nights.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I was in a bit of a bind needing a room very last minute. The owners were wonderfully accommodating, answering my phone call at 10pm and giving me the internet advertised rate (from expedia.com). The room and bathroom were HUGE, I only wish I had more time to enjoy them! In addition to a huge glass shower, there was a separate stand-alone bathtub! I knew from my booking that breakfast was included, but didn't realize the selection would be so vast. I was able to choose salmon, scrambled eggs + veggies in addition to the coffee, fresh cereal, toast + jam. The owners also stored my bag for the day, as my flight wasn't until 7pm & called me a cab when I needed to get to the airport. My only regret was not checking in earlier. The owners were a delight and I would definitely recommend Cambria House if you are looking for a quaint B+B in Nelson.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank TiffanyH2241
KarelAnne, Owner at Cambria House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thankyou Tiffany; I am pleased we were able to meet your need, Karel

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Stayed here for two nights with my husband. The house, the food and the hosts Karel and David were lovely. They were very helpful with driving directions when the route we had planned to use was closed by cyclone Gita. All of the little extra touches made it a wonderful stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple