“Average..barely. ”

Haroo Sushi
Ranked #111 of 213 Restaurants in Nelson
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

It was average...barely average actually! I wouldn't come back again anytime soon knowing I can get better quality sushi elsewhere at the same price.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

I come from the land of sushi and I can say their sushi is good. Some days the choices are a bit limited but that could be because I like VERY late lunches. Worth a try.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

A very good lunch option. A good number of sushi options as well as cooked dishes. Friendly service and well located in the Nelson CBD.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Nicely new lay out, good display of sushi. Condiments available, similar prices to other sushi places in town. Very central for town workers. Will make to order if asked.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I work nearby. The sushi I always free and now they offer gf soy sauce too which saves me having to bring my own to work! Miso soup was GF too, the only one in town I think. Staff are always smiley and helpful. I come here all the time for a quick lunch.