“Great breakfast! ”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited after hearing good things about Hotrod for several years. We went for breakfast and I had the pancake breakfast and he had the unlimited breakfast. The food was great!! No faults at all. We also had milkshakes which were divine!!! Would highly recommend hot rod diner but haven’t been for dinner so can’t comment on that! Would definitely go again

Reviewed 24 November 2017

they serve nice american food, portions are good, variety of milkshakes which come out on the big side (very filling) but overall tasty diner food. service was good and the interior design is very apt!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I booked a table for 3.30 on Sunday 12/11/17 for 9 people to celebrate my wife's birthday
I had to pay a £20 deposit that's fair enough. We arrived in plenty of time ordered our drinks and food, all of which came in dribs & drabs. We had finished our main course and the waitress came to the table and asked us if we would like tea or coffee, also telling us that we could not have any deserts as they would be closing at 5pm and there wouldn't be enough time. We declined the drinks and got the bill. I wonder what would have happened if we had all had starters would we not have got a main course?
Maybe when I origionally booked the table they should have pointed this out I could have chosen a earlier time. Overall not terribly impressed possibly would choose another venue in future.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere, good food, milkshakes to die for!!
Kids loved the theme to this restaurant especially the five year old

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere, the staff, the food...all amazing. Go and find out for yourself.

This is a very understated place and very easy to drive past...do yourself a favour and visit.

1  Thank Fanofhols50