“American Diner Delight ”
Review of Hotrod Diner

Hotrod Diner
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Northfleet
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

My third visit here, yea it has a good upbeat diner vibe to the place . This visit was for breakfast, which was very filling and tasty .

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We had family breakfast on working day morning. We were there right after 9am so it was not busy at all. We very friendly greeted. Given a highchair and offered coffee straight away. Very nice service. Good price for big size breakfast. We opted for pancake and egg breakfast and we hardly finished our plates. I forgot to mention to cook my egg well and my order was quickly changed and didn't cause any problems. Very good price for super yammy breakfast. Super fast service. Can't give my review on the rest of the menu though. But we were super impressed as from the side you wouldn't even guess about how nice this place is. Starting from service and atmosphere and ending with decor.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Frequently drive past this place and wondered what it was like. We visted on Saturday early evening around 5.30pm the food was fantastic we had a sharer platter pudding and 2 drinks. Value for money is excellent and staff were lovely. We will be back.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Food is always great for breakfast. Milkshakes are absolutely delicious and staff are always pleasant. Cannot recommend more for breakfast! Also good for vegetarians.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited after hearing good things about Hotrod for several years. We went for breakfast and I had the pancake breakfast and he had the unlimited breakfast. The food was great!! No faults at all. We also had milkshakes which were divine!!! Would highly recommend hot rod diner but haven’t been for dinner so can’t comment on that! Would definitely go again