“Good fresh breakfast”

Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Have a French Breakfast and try the fresh and simples dishes of France's everyday cuisine in a relaxed environment for Lunch. You have to try our original French Cheese Fondue. Enjoy our fresh Crepes made in front of you. Visit our "Epicerie" with fresh baked Baguette, Croissants, Pain au Chocolat and other pastries. Have a look in our retail shop and try our French Cheeses and other French specialties. Enjoy the French way of life!! Opening hours: Open 7 days a week from 8.30am for Breakfast & Lunch till late afternoon. Early start at 8am on Saturdays & Sundays. PUBLIC HOLIDAYS OPEN Groups and functions welcome
Reviewed 15 March 2018

A little gem in a very nice village or town. We enjoyed a freshly cooked breakfast. Delivered with speed and a smile, what more could one ask for

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Tasty coffee, succumbed to the cambert fondue, delicious.
Clean, tidy and friendly staff, reasonably priced luncheons.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This lovely little place at the bottom of Arrowtown is great for a family breakfast and brunch and it has a good menu for all of the family. The coffee however is very weak and I'd recommend having a coffee elsewhere. Our kids loved the crepes and my omelette was outstanding.

lafleurArrowtown, Owner at Bonjour, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank you for your review. And we are happy that you'd like our food. Regarding our coffee, we serve as standard coffee single shots and our waitresses ask always if our customers would like to have a single or double shot. I apologies if they have forgotten to mention this taking your order. But our customers are always welcome to ask for a shot on top, if they found our coffee too weak. As I always say....just tell us if you are not happy. We have a lot of regular customers loving our coffee.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

This is our second trip to Arrowtown and our second to Bonjour. It’s a great little cafe with an authentic French feel and menu. I had the ‘Breakfast Normandy’ which I can highly recommend.

They are also supporters of Cats Protection so that’s another big plus for us.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Bonjour Café and Restaurant restaurant, in Ramshaw Lane, Arrowtown, a pleasant drive from Queenstown, was a small French-style restaurant, with good coffee, taken while observing the passers on one of the main streets in the old town.
Service was quick and friendly.
Sadly, my ham and egg galette had too much cheese for my taste but was otherwise fine and tasty. My partner’s lemon and sugar crepe was excellent.