“A little gem of a restaurant in Campoverde”
Review of Pizzeria Juanita

Pizzeria Juanita
Price range: US$1 - US$33
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We loved it here, Great value for money, Food was excellent! Service was great, We'll be returning in the summer.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Visited twice this trip, second time better than the first. Prawn cocktail was more crab sticks than prawn so very disappointing. However their lasagne is very good. All about choosing the right menu probably! All things considered it’s good and obviously a popular place and we have been here many times over the years

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

The Pizzeria has a great menu. I always have the calzone, absolutely marvellous.

Everyone is friendly and speak English or they can assist you with your Spanish.

Great atmosphere, food and drink.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We dined with another couple on 21st Feb and to say the service was horrendous is an understatement. We were seated before 7pm and our order was taken around 7.05pm. Not the best service but they were busy. Our friends ordered soup and crusty bread as a main my wife and I both ordered a pizza.
Our friends soup came within 10 minutes again acceptable however no bread. The waiter was asked twice for the bread and brought it as our friends had finished their soup. As people who were seated well after we had ordered were being served pizza I asked at around 7.35 where our food was. The reply was the kitchen was very busy!
At 7.50 I asked for the bill as we had other commitments and the bill was given with the pizzas on it. Needless to say this bill was not paid and another one provide with our friends food and the tables drinks. Although a waiter apologised the manager was less than happy we were leaving just short of an hour waiting for food to be delivered to the table. I wish I could comment on the food but as they failed to serve any it would be impossible. This spoilt the whole evening with the management not giving two hoots. The best advice I can give is avoid unless you are prepared to wait hours for food with tables served out of sync and ignorant staff. To quantify the review please see my review history where I give fair critic and praise.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We were taken here for lunch by friends we were visiting who live locally. We chose from the menu rather than have the set lunch. A salad, two calamari and one gambas al ajillo for starters two lasagnas, one merluza and one swordfish to follow.

All very nice; it was particularly nice with the fish to be served with some vegetables for a change! Pleasant dining room, pleasant and efficient staff and good reasonably priced food.

What more could you ask for?