As a couple with no kids, we appreciated our room being close to the large salt pool where we could do laps. (The smaller pool in the main block was more suitable for children). The rooms were clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. Wifi worked best around reception. It was a short walk to the beach and close to the bus route to Cairns. Buses went hourly on the weekend and half hourly during the week. I'd like to stay here again. In October the weather is perfect, the pool is warm enough to swim.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove is set in 45 hectares of lush tropical gardens, just 5 minutes walk from the beach, or the charming village of Palm Cove. The accommodation includes large resort rooms with two double beds and lounge, 1 and 2 bedroom suites and superior suites with cooking facilities. The resort facilities include a restaurant, bar, 2 swimming pools (one with kids slide), complimentary internet stations. Access to the Palm Cove Country Club 9-hold golf course, tennis and squash courts, gym & sauna is provided at discount rates.Conference & Catering facilities specialising in everything from large residential conventions through to intimate boutique Weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Palm Cove Hotel Palm Cove
- Accor Palm Cove
- Palm Cove Novotel
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove Queensland