“Average experience”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

The staff is fast and serviceminded, however if you're looking for authentic Thai food, this is not the place. The food is ok, but even the most spicy dish ordered, was quite weak. But the food is plenty and served quite fast, so if this is the criteria, the view from the terrace is quite nice.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

5 vegetarians, a couple with various allergies, and these people sorted us out perfectly! The woman serving us knew which dishes had fish sauce already in them, and which could be made properly vegetarian. As a result we ate amazing and delicious Thai food. Spicy and flavoursome. Excellent!

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visited this Thai place whilst staying in Airlie, we eat a lot of Thai back home in Melbourne and maybe a bit spoilt as this restaurant didn't serve up Thai as we know it.
I ordered the Larb Gai and what came out was not traditional Larb, it was saturated in sweet chili sauce and was more like a salad with chopped tomatoes and cucumbers all through it.
The Pad Thai also appeared to have a lot of sweet chili sauce through it along with the chicken cashew nut stir fry.
Our entrees ( chicken satay, golden bags and wontons) were all editable but not very tasty.
The service was good and the location is nice with great views but the food was average at best.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Customer service was fantastic, food was delivered to our room, the coconut prawns were yum however both dishes we ordered were very soupy so the meat was not coated in sauce and lost the flavour. We didn't go hungry but would not order again sorry

Reviewed 25 May 2016

My partner and I both ordered curries, I ordered the Panang with Duck, it was lacking curry flavour and was overpowered with coconut milk. My partners was fine. Also ordered a strange Tom, Yum soup, wasn't inedible, was just a strange version of the traditional soup.