“Food doesn't disappoint, service could be better.”
Review of Gebran

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

I've been here a number of times, the food is great & fresh. Made with authentic flavours.
Some of my favorites are the yogurt with crispy Lebanese bread, hommus topped with meat, and the cheese sambousek are yum!
I have noticed though through my numerous visits that the serving sizes decreased & the prices increased.
It takes time to be served & tables to be cleaned, all that aside you get fed tasty food which is fresh & authentic.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Initially I called and spoke to someone who claimed to be the manager and I inquired about the booking of a private room for a function. I explained that there will be a DJ, MC and drums as it will be a party. I was given the ok and told to pay a deposit.
The next day I arrived to be "greeted" by the owner/ manager seated with about ten men engaged in conversation and ignorant to the fact a woman was present.
After I finally got the attention of the "spokesman"and was confirming our phone conversation regarding booking; I was told to my surprise that no loud music is allowed, which means no DJ, no party!!
He suggested I use a stereo?! Just would like to know are we in the yr 2016 or do they still think it's 1916?? Lol...

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Had a meal when passing through Sydney and staying in nearby hotel. The food was disappointing and service was slow, with segregated males and females on that particular night. Quality of the food was poor. This is an area which has a real shortage of good restaurants. A largely Lebanese community but have had much better Lebanese in many other places.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed food & place well maintained.
Went for buffet, was enough for all. Lamb was delicious, enjoyed Souvlaki's. Recommended for small gather

Reviewed 10 August 2015

Extremely poor service, VERY little food for $55 p/head mains were dry as a bone and could choke on and arrive extremely late whilst serving very little mezza. Had to go to kitchen myself to get food. Did not get all mezza Banquet promises. No apology and VERY,, VERY VERY rude and arrogant staff.

4  Thank Viv N