“Amazzzzzing!!!!!”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Some of the best Lebanese food I've ever had in my life!! Service was great, the food was divine.. I wish I could eat there every day of my life!!!!

Reviewed 20 January 2017

The staff and service at the Gebran are both excellent. The food was delicious especially the fried whiting and vegetarian platter. The mint and lemon drinks are the best around town.

1  Thank Michelle J
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Food was enjoyable, however this restaurant lacks value for money. The good thing about this restaurant is the freshly baked Lebanese bread.

1  Thank CH Z
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

I've been here a number of times, the food is great & fresh. Made with authentic flavours.
Some of my favorites are the yogurt with crispy Lebanese bread, hommus topped with meat, and the cheese sambousek are yum!
I have noticed though through my numerous visits that the serving sizes decreased & the prices increased.
It takes time to be served & tables to be cleaned, all that aside you get fed tasty food which is fresh & authentic.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Initially I called and spoke to someone who claimed to be the manager and I inquired about the booking of a private room for a function. I explained that there will be a DJ, MC and drums as it will be a party. I was given the ok and told to pay a deposit.
The next day I arrived to be "greeted" by the owner/ manager seated with about ten men engaged in conversation and ignorant to the fact a woman was present.
After I finally got the attention of the "spokesman"and was confirming our phone conversation regarding booking; I was told to my surprise that no loud music is allowed, which means no DJ, no party!!
He suggested I use a stereo?! Just would like to know are we in the yr 2016 or do they still think it's 1916?? Lol...