“Smoking indoors?!?”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I was utterly blown away that this restaurant allowed smoking indoors and around food?! Not only do I think that this is not legal in Australia, but it dampened what otherwise was an enjoyable evening with friends. I definitely would not recommend this to you if you have children for the above reasons. Also, the food took over 2 hours to come out! We waited for mains in the smokey room for that long, didn't eat until 10:30!!!! Entertainment was good though very loud, from about 9 onwards you could not hold a conversation due to the sound of the music. Food was okay, your standard Lebanese banquet.

1  Thank Sonja M
There are newer reviews for Gebran

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Some of the best Lebanese food in Sydney at a warm and hospitable venue. Been many times and will continue to do so!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

We visited with a group of friends and enjoyed the banquet. The food was amazing, fresh and plenty of it. Highly recommend a visit for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Some of the best Lebanese food I've ever had in my life!! Service was great, the food was divine.. I wish I could eat there every day of my life!!!!

Reviewed 20 January 2017

The staff and service at the Gebran are both excellent. The food was delicious especially the fried whiting and vegetarian platter. The mint and lemon drinks are the best around town.

1  Thank Michelle J