“Best Lebanese Restaurant in Sydney ”
Review of Gebran

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I have tried every Lebanese restaurant in Sydney and this one is the best

A must try

Food soo fresh and authentic

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I was utterly blown away that this restaurant allowed smoking indoors and around food?! Not only do I think that this is not legal in Australia, but it dampened what otherwise was an enjoyable evening with friends. I definitely would not recommend this to you if you have children for the above reasons. Also, the food took over 2 hours to come out! We waited for mains in the smokey room for that long, didn't eat until 10:30!!!! Entertainment was good though very loud, from about 9 onwards you could not hold a conversation due to the sound of the music. Food was okay, your standard Lebanese banquet.

1  Thank Sonja M
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Some of the best Lebanese food in Sydney at a warm and hospitable venue. Been many times and will continue to do so!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

We visited with a group of friends and enjoyed the banquet. The food was amazing, fresh and plenty of it. Highly recommend a visit for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Some of the best Lebanese food I've ever had in my life!! Service was great, the food was divine.. I wish I could eat there every day of my life!!!!