Meriton Suites Chatswood(Chatswood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$91
US$84
Silkari Suites at Chatswood(Chatswood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$119
US$112
Orbitz.com
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Quest Chatswood(Chatswood)
Chatswood Inn(Chatswood)
Agoda.com
All reviewsacross the roadbedroom apartmenttrain stationwestfield shopping centregood sizestayed here for a weekcar parka king size bedfull kitchenshopping optionsbit datedwould definitely stay here againyour doorsteplight sleepervisiting sydneywasher and dryerstaff were helpful
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

There is no way that this hotel could still be 4.5 star. It needs an upgrade or makeover. There was a distinct musty smell in our apartment (1301) and the bathroom was shabby. The sofa bed was more springs than mattress. It was too small for 2 children. We had to place the mattress on the floor and put blankets over the springs. Terrible! When I complained the next morning I was simply told thanks for the feedback! Not good enough for the price.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
SebelChatswood, General Manager at The Sebel Residence Chatswood, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Lenny8,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the The Sebel Sydney Chatswood. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At The Sebel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I thank you for bringing to my attention the issue regarding the sofa bed. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

General Mnaager
The Sebel Sydney Chatswood

Reviewed 10 February 2018

I have stayed at this property at least 50 nights in the last 3 years and have had a lot of different rooms over that period.
Unfortunately the bed in Unit 1109 was a let down. It was uncomfortable, sagged to the LHS and I found that I needed 24 hours solid sleep after staying there to catch up.
The property overall is getting tired however this would be the worst stay to date.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Michael,

Firstly I would like to express my deepest gratitude for your continuous support over the years. At The Sebel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer and your feedback is very important to us. I am deeply saddened to hear that we did not meet your expectations during this stay; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

An apartment hotel in the centre of suburban Chatswood. Easy to find and with secure front doors and front desk. Good coffee and shops pretty much on your doorstep. Great view over Sydney and the suburbs.

Stayed: August 2017
SebelChatswood, General Manager at The Sebel Residence Chatswood, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Craig G,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the The Sebel Sydney Chatswood. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us. I will share your comments with all staff and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment. As soon as we walked in we noticed there was water dripping from the ceiling from the airconditioner. Contacted reception who advised here are some towels and it will stop. A couple of hours later went down and the man at reception said give it time but it will stop. Anyway next morning after being sick of changing towels on the ground i went to reception and spoke to a lady who was lovely who apoligised and offered a new room. Moved to another room at midday and it was perfect. I am happy with outcome but not with the customer service we first received when we first arrived. He did not offer a new room when we first arrived but said just keep putting towels on the ground and it should stop!!! When i book a room i shouldnt be made to do this as i should be enjoying my stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
SebelChatswood, General Manager at The Sebel Residence Chatswood, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Busybella,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that the initial incident had caused you discomfort but am happy to know that the issue was resolved and that you you enjoyed the rest of your stay and I thank you for bringing it to my attention. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back.