Lone Pine Motel(Corowa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$72
US$78
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$89
US$86
Arcadia Motor Inn(Corowa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$76
Priceline
CIRCA 1936(Corowa)
US$674
All reviewscommon roompool tableputting greengolf coursegolf clubtables and chairsannual visitswimming poolbbq areafriendly coupleshort walkplace to staywonderful hostscourtesy busanitapracticenet
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

For six years annually a group of ten or so of my closest friends and I stay at this motel.

It has everything you need to be fully self contained there. A pool with undercover tv and BBQ facilities for those warmer nights or we choose to play pool and watch the big screen tv in the common room.

You can also just sit and relax with a view of the golf course only being a stones throw away. Or dust the cobwebs off on the motels practice putting and driving areas.

The rooms themselves are comfortable clean and well maintained.

The owners are extremely accommodating to any requests we have had from providing a cooked breakfast in the morning to even having a Sunday roast organised for us after requesting one when we booked.

The hosts have great knowledge of the area and it's surrounds and are very approachable without being intrusive and letting you feel like like the place us your own.

I've also been here before with just my wife for a quick getaway. With the boys or the family this is the best place to stay in Corowa and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank jester5au
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Great rooms very clean and comfortable. Great hospitality with very friendly staff. I enjoyed my stay and I would stay there again. The people here were so helpful nothing was to much trouble for them.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank 74cas
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Not sure what we were going to find, but this Motel is great. We have 2 dogs and they loved it, spoilt rotten by the owners and they didn't want to leave. The rooms are a great size, clean and are newly renovated. I was surprised by the amenities, both my husband and I love golf so the excellent putting green and practice net was great. The hosts Doug & Anita are lovely, very helpful and down to earth. We have stayed in many places around Australia and count this as one of our favourites. We will return.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, they cater for all numbers. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gdm2704
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Golfers Lodge is a perfect place to stay, opposite the golf course for the golfers, but if you are a non-golfer like myself you can watch the birds or just enjoy the scenery and relax.
Doug and Anita are extremely helpful and very friendly hosts, they take great pride in keeping the newly renovated motel and grounds spotless.
I thoroughly recommend staying at Golfers Lodge (not Golfers Retreat), I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vegojules
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Recently had the pleasure of a stay at Golfers Lodge Corowa. The hosts of this great find are Doug and Anita. Two warm people who instantly make you feel like long lost family. The rooms are recently renovated so everything is what you would expect at a high level establishment, beautifully named to honour our golfing greats. Across the road to the main attraction of Corowa Golf course, or a short courtesy bus ride into town to take in the RSL or other eateries. I found it great for the couple get away or for that golfing weekend with a bunch of mates. I'll be packing my golf gear and heading back as soon as I can.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple