All reviews across the road the main street king room centre of town secure parking after hours quiet location double glazed windows body wash modern furniture pleasantly surprised by the quality room card sized bed free wifi very comfortable stay country town def stay again
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Great accomodation in Cowra.
Generous size, clean and modern rooms, friendly and helpful reception staff. Close to Leagues Club and the centre of town.
Good for work or leisure.
I would be happy to stay again.

Stayed: February 2018
CSCMotel, Manager at Cowra Services Club Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our wonderful Motel. We are pleased you had a great stay at Cowra Services Club Motel. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Ian & Christy Thompson.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

I spent two nights here over New Year. The managers were friendly and helpful and always had a smile. The motel and rooms are immaculately clean and comfortable and the grass outside kept short and tidy. A five minute walk to the shops and supermarket makes its location very convenient. The Services Club next door offers meals and drinks to visitors. I assume the Services Club and the Services Club motel are the same organisation. On New Year's day morning I needed to go to the Japanese Gardens for breakfast 5 mins. drive away (which was excellent, see separate review). In-room continental breakfast was offered at $15. I take work with me and needed a desk for my laptop and notes, facilities in my room were good for this. This motel is highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
CSCMotel, Manager at Cowra Services Club Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time in Cowra and your stay with us. We will be sure to pass your praises onto our wonderful and appreciated team and we look forward to welcoming you back to our Motel very soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We had the king room and it was extremely comfortable and well fitted out. The motel is across the road from the Club and there are other facilities around. We had a great night sleep, extremely comfortable bed and no noise.

Room Tip: All rooms were at ground floor level.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, it is satisfying to hear that our guests are comfortable and happy when they stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed in a king room and was blown away with the presentation of the room as soon as I walked in. Everything was modern, very clean and the bed was wonderfully comfortable.

The gentleman running the reception was super helpful and even waited outside to flag me down when I rang to say I was lost. He was very friendly and super helpful, giving me directions to everywhere I needed to go that afternoon.

I highly recommend this motel and I will definitely stay here again next time I am in town.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for takign the time to review Cowra Services Club Motel. It is great that we met your expectations of comfortable, affordable and clean accommodation in Cowra. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Stayed overnight for work and was quite impressed with the large, clean, modern rooms and friendly staff. Next door to the services club for a cheeky beverage, I'd highly recommend this place!

Free wifi was good too.

Only advice is if your bathroom faces south, make sure you close your bathroom door at night. The light streams through the opaque windows first thing in the morning (unless you want to get up with the sun!).

Had a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our wonderful Motel. We are please you had a great stay at Cowra Services Club Motel. We look forward to seeing you again soon.