All reviews three sisters internet room blue mountains log fire comfortable room tea coffee continental breakfast is sitting room old world charm sauna library sydney
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Had a short break here to visit the blue mountains. Rooms were very clean and comfortable beds. Would highly recommend it if you are looking for somewhere to stay when visiting the blue mountains as Not far to walk. Also very close to town of katoomba. Had an enjoyable stay and also a hot tub and sauna to relax your muscles after your treks.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2017

We arrived at the hotel with no booking, were shown 2 rooms to choose from and was given The same rates as online $80 b&b per night , the staff Christine and yuliana were very pleasant and helpful along with the other staff we met,although all basic and some areas a bit tired it was very clean, breakfast was simple continental but adequate, yuliana helped me with a tray of breakfast to take to the room for my mum, room met all the requirements , underground parking so our car was kept cool, wifi in room ,
The spa wasn't open , no water in the juacuzzi which was a shame as after a long day trekking in the hills it would of been perfect, there is a bar in the hotel but it wasn't open either , I think because not many guests around in the evening,Katoomba itself seems quiet in the evenings,
All in all a great little hotel and good location to get around,

I left behind my huge wash bag hanging on the bathroom door , I hadn't realise until I got to my new hotel in Sydney, I called and emailed the hotel , they replied saying they hadn't found it in the room but would ask the other staff, it does contain medication, it will be a shame if they don't resolve this issue for me as I know for sure it was left behind, I will make my final judgment tommorow on the hotel and staff once I know the outcome and will post on here to update you and their honesty!

Room tip: twin room was quite spacious, no 2 overlooking the neighbours garden , saw a triple room,wasn't much bigger ,good for couple and a child,
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Ssh336
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

No air conditioning in the room and no insect screens on all windows so on a hot night, you cannot open the windows to get some breeze or insects will fill your room. Our room did have two heaters, so we were just 6 months too early. The good thing is it is within walking distance to the Three Sisters look out.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank rho88e
Reviewed 17 January 2017

My partner and I booked a "superior deluxe double room" for a night when we visited the Blue Mountains. We have absolutely no complaints. The room was lovely. It had a nice and firm double bed, a small table with two chairs, a wardrobe with coathangers, a couch, a TV, a mini-fridge with nothing to tempt our tastes and empty our pockets, and a cute bathroom with all the essential toiletries provided. Our deal also included a continental breakfast.

The hotel is situated on Lurline Street, which was perfect because we started our bushwalk from Echo Point Lookout just down the road. It's located in between Echo Point and Katoomba town and had easy access to bus stops to take you about.

The staff are very sweet, polite and helpful. We were made to feel welcomed and valued as customers.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natasha H
Reviewed 10 January 2017

My husband and I arrived for a week and were pleasantly surprised at the heritage colours of this accommodation. You are issued with two keys on arrival......one for your room and the other for the guest entrance via the underground carpark. Our room was big and clean with a lovely king-size bed, lovely sheets and ensuite with lovely white towels, shampoos and soaps and the TV was adequate. The wardrobe was a sufficient size but lacked enough hangers for a week's stay. The fridge was a part of the wardrobe with the same door as the wardrobe doors and was big enough to accommodate enough food for us to use every few days..........but it was very noisy!!. The spa was free to use as was the big billiard table, a few board games and books to read. The furniture was dated but very usable and some parts of the inside of the hotel (and outside) needed sprucing up with a lick of paint and the carpet should be replaced. There was also free wifi and free underground parking for guests. The breakfast was lovely and Rico was just awesome and on top of everything as the dining room helper. Tashi was very helpful in reception and the rest of the staff were very friendly and happy to chat and nothing seemed too hard for them to assist with.

Room tip: After 10pm you use the door from the carpark to get inside. Hold the handle or it will shut with a bang so get a room away from this area.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple