The Blenheim Randwick
US$111
  • Breakfast included
US$109
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee Sydney(Coogee)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$91
  • Fitness centre
Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments(Coogee)(Great Value!)
US$108
  • Beachfront
Avonmore on the Park Boutique Hotel(Randwick)(Great Value!)
US$103
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
US$58
US$48
Royal Hotel at Randwick(Randwick)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$86
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

All reviewsprince of waleslimited parking on siteclose walkgreat little placelong staylocation was perfectcooking facilitiesno fussbed was very comfortablesmall bathroomcampusshopscarparksconsstoragetransport
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Having paid $200 for the night, I was very disappointed by the whole experience. It was like a bad motel.
The room was small and basic. The shower flooded the bathroom. There was mould growing in the grout in the bathroom. There was a lot of street noise.
There was no ironing board in the room (one is available in a shared laundry area).
Next time, I will definitely stay at Coogee.

Room Tip: Don't do it! Stay at Coogee instead.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel i have ever been too i will never be staying there again definately is not a 4 star hotel thats for sure and definately not really accomodating for disabled people was supposed to be a relaxing night away but turned into a night from hell for me.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
sydney_lodges, General Manager at The Blenheim Randwick, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Matthew Thoars
matthew@sydneylodges.com

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

I can honestly say that this would have to be the worst accommodation I have stayed in ever! From the time we arrived the first morning with the icy reception we got until the time we checked out was well below par and totally unacceptable. We booked 2 twin rooms with the understanding we were getting 2 rooms with 2 single beds in them. Upon check in we were told that we had been allocated 2 rooms with 1 King beds in each. When we argued that's not we booked, the receptionist tried to deny that was in the booking and that it was too bad and there was nothing she could do about it. Once we showed her our booking confirmation and we insisted on getting rooms with twin beds in them it took over 45 minutes to get our rooms sorted. That's not including the time in which we were locked out of the reception area when her and the manager were having a massive argument inside the office in full view of everyone. To make matters worse though, we had nowhere to sit and wait and were forced to stand on this small verandah while a massive storm hit and there was torrential rain. We eventually got a half hearted apology and they offered us vouchers for breakfast the next morning and promised us a discount on the room which would be refunded into our bank account and you guessed it...we're still waiting for that refund and the manager won't return my phone calls. The rooms are like prison cells with the bathroom measuring approximately 1.2m by 1.8m and there was mould in there.t The room was tiny as well and you guessed it...the TV was tiny as well. To be honest I would rather sleep in the gutter. DONT stay here.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
sydney_lodges, General Manager at The Blenheim Randwick, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2017

I apologise for the issues encountered during your stay as we aim for all guests to enjoy their stay at the Blenheim. I would however like to mention that the staff members in question. (not myself arguing) acted completely in-apropriatly. This is not in line with hotel policy or the customer service we aim to provide. As such the staff member in question and the Hotel have mutually parted ways.

I am unsure as to what number you are calling as i have received no communication from yourself. Please feel free to contact me directly via email matthew@sydneylodges.com.

Once again i thank you for your feedback, Kind Regards, Matthew Thoars

Reviewed 12 February 2017

This is one of the worst hotels I have stayed in on this trip. We booked in September and had issues changing our booking a week later due to a concert date change. We also booked a car space as we found out a booking was needed as there was only 4-car park spaces. We rang a month before arrival to confirm everything. No car space had been reserved and we were told to ring the night before arrival to reserve a space. Rang the night before and left a message. Had no return call. On arrival was told no car space was available and that's why the call wasn't returned. Was told to park at hospital which would cost $28 per day. Thanks to another guest he surrendered one of the two parking spaces he had. Room was pokey. The bathroom tiles had mould in the grout & the bathroom flooded when showering. You had to sit sideways on the toilet. The door to the patio door squeaked so loudly I didn't venture out there again so not to wake the neighbours. The lift didn't work and we had to make several trips to carry our luggage up five flights of stairs as we were staying for 2-nights. Never was offered assistance and we are a couple in our 50's. This was a weekday stay and the lifts weren't fix while we were there. There is no key return box for those wanting leave early. Had to ring the manager on the emergency line and only one of the phone intercoms on the property worked. Had to post the keys and gate remote in the letter box. Sorry but I would not recommend this property.

Room Tip: Unless any hotel in Randwick can provide a car space, skip this area as side streets are full of locally parked cars.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Very central hotel, located perfectly to UNSW where i was attending a conference. Rooms are a little small and maybe a struggle for a long stay with two people. But as i was by myself and staying for only 3 nights hotel was perfect. Would have given 4stars however limited reception hours made it difficult to find out information after returning from conference.

Stayed: January 2017