“Great night out ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We went in a group of 10 and all enjoyed our night. The meals are yummy and large - I shared a pasta dish with a friend and that was plenty for us. We also had some deserts and the Creme Brûlée was amazing! And to make it even better - it's also very well priced (the pasta dishes are all $12). The only drawback was that it was quite noisy. We will definitely go again.

1  Thank Rikki B

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Cheap good eat at the spot at lunch time! The paella, although it's not as traditional is good tasting!

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I always go here when I am in Sydney and am never disappointed. This restaurant is now a must do for my family and a meeting place for my friends. The breakfasts are big, varied and extremely. They fill my son in law up and that's almost impossible. Lunches and dinners the same, but suggest youmget there early because they are always busy.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with my son at this Italian and seafood restaurant on the basis of a high rating on TA. Very hot inside despite fans. Not sure why the didn't bother to turn the aircon as it was hot with lots of flies. Can't say the food was impressive - iceberg lettuce and bottled mayonnaise. Not Italian in sight but Chinese. Felt grubby.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Super well priced (cheap for Sydney standards actually) tasty food, attentive service, good coffee.
Definitely a favourite for breaky.
My fruit and yoghurt was massive, check out the picture!