“Great steak sandwich ”

Fishermen's Wharf Seafood
Ranked #27 of 61 Restaurants in Ulladulla
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Came across this place by accident and stopped for a steak sandwich for lunch and it was great. Despite other reviews (which I was surprised to read later) we had a positive experience and the fish dishes coming out looked good too.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

As a local who eats there regularly I have noticed the serving sizes are getting smaller although the price remains the same.

Today one of my two prawns that was on my dish looked awful, I showed it to the waitress and she said “ohhh I’ll get you another”. Back she comes with one lousy prawn on a plate and no apology offered.

That’s it for me will not be returning.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Should have read the reviews before going in, but considering the location and how busy it looked, we thought it’d be great fish and chips. Fish cocktails were the size of my little fingers and over cooked in crumb. Fish cocktails always come in batter so that was a double surprise. Salt and pepper squid was awful. No crispy lightly battered rings or pieces, but clunky big pieces that were chewy and thick. Small serve of chips and limp excuse for side salad. If the price was reflective then ok, but it’s pretty expensive! It’s such a shame. With the great location down at the harbour it could be a gold mine. It’s the first spot we visited as tourists in Ulladulla. It is busy but I bet not many repeat customers. Needs a change of chef and dated decor.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered some chips, battered savs, fish cocktails and scallops..... after waiting for what seemed like forever, even family member who ordered 5 seconds before me had already long finished their disgusting meal, the food came out and I could tell it was not going to be enjoyable! The lad serving the food had a bad attitude from start to finish and did not seem to like his job! My 2 daughters did not eat the food after one mouthful and I purchased a magnum ice cream to eat for lunch as I could not stomach the amount of oil dripping from my food! The chips were cold, the battered savs were barely battered, the fish cocktails were dry and looked more like old McDonald’s nuggets and the scallops were inedible as they were just way to oily to eat! Such a shame especially for the price! The best thing about it was my can of Coke Zero...... and even that was warm not cold!
Left with a bad taste in my mouth (literally) and will NEVER return!

1  Thank Tobi W
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Ordered the flat head tails and chips for $19.90. The flat heads tails were the size of my pinky! Also order fish cocktails and calamari. Again, fish cocktails were extremely small. All of the fish was fresh and tasty however i was astounded at the cost considering there was not enough food to feed 2 adults.