We needed a family holiday and decided to head to the gold coast for a week. We chose the Burleigh Mediterranean Resort as it looked a great place to stay without being too ostentatious. The facilities were immaculate and in great condition. We chose a superior room and had fantastic views and a two bedroom apartment with full kitchen facilities. Even when the weather was not so great, the apartment was great for relaxing in.
From the moment we arrived there the staff were helpful and polite and attended to anything we asked for. Nothing was too much trouble for them and we had a fantastic stay. They gave us any information we asked for and booked theme park and Draculas tickets for us.
We will definitely return to this resort - we couldn't have asked for a better holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Burleigh Mediterranean Resort is located on The Esplanade at North Burleigh just 50 meters from the beach, 15 minutes drive north of Gold Coast Airport and 10 minutes south of Surfers Paradise. Our 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments are fully self-contained, boast views out over the ocean, poolside or hinterland, depending on their position. Facilities include heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, children’s wading pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium and poolside and stunning rooftop BBQ areas with 360 degree views of the Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Burleigh Mediterranean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burleigh Mediterranean Hotel Burleigh Heads
- Burleigh Mediterranean Resort Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast, Australia