US$177
US$161
  • Pool
Belaire Place Motel Apartments(Caloundra)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$111
  • Pool
City Centre Motel(Caloundra)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
US$94
US$88
Priceline
Caloundra Waterfront Holiday Park(Caloundra)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$236
US$230
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsshingle innglasshouse mountainsgames roomone bedroom apartmentpumicestone passagebulcock beachamazing viewslarge balconythe main streetsunshine coastbribie islandspa bathwater viewwalking distancebeautiful apartmentnight staythe location is perfect
Reviewed 22 January 2013

One of the nicest places I have stayed in!
Caught up with a friend to have a few days on the Sunshine Coast. I came across this place and I'm so glad I did.
Service was fantastic. I arrived in Brisbane a day before checkin and received a phone call from the manager saying their was a problem with the A/C in our room. We were upgraded to a magnificent, ocean facing two bed/bath apartment.
Fantastic location, it's new and clean with great rates.
Thanks for a wonderful break.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2013

We opened the door to our 6th floor, 1 bedroom apartment and were met by an amazing view out over Bullcock Beach to Bribie Island and the Glasshouse Mountains. The apartment itself was spotlessly clean and tastefully decorated with everything you may need down to iced water direct from the fridge and a coffee plunger. The location is excellent with direct access to the main street of Caloundra on one side and the beach only half a block away. Great for nice long walks along the beach front and a stroll around the markets in the main street on a Sunday morning. Plenty of eating places handy with the Shingle Inn located in the foyer - great for breakfast. This is a place we will definately be back to.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the upper floors.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I have just returned from two nights with my mother and sister. We had a seventh floor room with views from Moreton Island to the Glasshouse Mountains. The room was clean and really well fitted out. The staff were friendly and helpful and it was a short stroll for a swim at Bulcock Beach. We have been visiting Caloundra for the past 30 years and we would stay at Monaco again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Great hotel! Very clean and modern. Walking distance from the beach and many good restaurants & cafes. Kitchen is very well furnished. Great bbq area. Good food at the restaurant on ground floor. Nice underground parking. Would go back next time I'm in Caloundra!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2013

+ Amazing full ocean views from seventh floor room -staff very professional and friendly

- WE were initially in a room on fifth floor - view is somewhat disappointing from this level and from my perspective, cannot be described as stunning (or full ocean view)- the building in the foreground is obtrusive. If I was paying for a partial view room, I would have been happy with the fifth floor.

Room Tip: would have been nice to have an in room spa, I don't think they are available in 1 brm apartments
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family