“Delightful Pizza”

Ranked #1 of 209 Restaurants in Caloundra
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In life, we all need friends to love, laugh and eat with. Amici is the Italian translation of friends. So whether you’re after the full dine in experience with the amazing service, delicious food and relaxed atmosphere or feel like staying in with our take away or home delivery, Amici wants to be a part of all your memories, like friends should be. The simplest things in life are the best and that’s why we keep our food that way. Made fresh from the freshest local ingredients available, each and every dish is made with love and passion to give you a dish that’s full of flavour and worth remembering. The heart of Amici lies in the young hands of owners Sarah and Jason. Both work together as the perfect combination, Sarah leads her friendly team out the front to provide you with a full table service experience while Jason and his team in the kitchen work on making the simple yet delicious modern Italian food to complete your experience.Facing onto Knox Avenue on the side of the luxury apartments, Aspect Caloundra, Amici is a casual neighborhood gathering spot where you’re immediately embraced by the restaurant’s warm, contemporary ambiance and friendly vibe. The Aroma from the kitchen promises fresh, modern Italian cuisine. We offer an extensive dinner menu along with a thoughtful wine list and drinks selection. Amici will cater to all your dining needs.So next time your around stop in and say hi and try our delicious Pizza, Pasta or one of our mouth-watering mains for yourself. Or, if you live or are staying in Caloundra, Kings Beach, Dicky Beach, Moffat Beach, Shelly Beach, Golden Beach, Aroona, Battery Hill, Caloundra West, Currimundi, Little Mountain, Meridan Plains or Pelican Waters we’ll happily deliver your meal right to your door.
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My wife and I had a takeaway pizza from the Amici Restaurant Pizzeria during our stay in Caloundra. From the moment that I arrived at the takeaway counter to place our order I found the staff member to be very helpful and polite. After taking the order she advised what time it would be available for pickup and as we staying just across the road I returned to our apartment. Duly returned at the advised time and our order was ready. Well what a wonderful pizza it was being very nourishing ,tasty and priced. Would definitely return when in Caloundra. again.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This is our favourite restaurant in Caloundra. I have dined there many times and every time the food has been exceptional. It's only small so booking is essential

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our meal....loved the ricotta and spinach ravioli....✨

And the sticky fig pudding....

Want to come back to try more.

Surprisingly very affordable for great quality food.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited Amichi last night (again) and we were not disappointed, the atmosphere, service and food was second to none, my Ravioli and my wife's Spaghetti Marinara were both cooked to perfection.
We've told the local caravan park who will put Amichi on their recommended list.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Hands down best pizza in Caloundra. Every other pizza place in Caloundra should try these pizzas and take note. Good value for money and very tasty.