“Great Food”

Ranked #11 of 222 Restaurants in Caloundra
Price range: US$2 - US$16
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: India Today Caloundra was Established in February, 2007 The owners have a long history in owning, creating & Managing highly successful restaurants. Authentic Indian being their forte, the pair have ventured through New Zealand & Australia (Sunshine Coast) to bring the best taste, ambiance & service to create memorable nights for patrons. Winner of Best Indian Restaurant on both regional and state levels, the Restaurant also accomplished Runner Up for "Best Indian in Australia". India Today Caloundra has won many prestigious awards of excellence awarded by Restaurant and Catering for consistent excellence in the fields of service, food and decor! These awards show the extent the Restaurants efforts in providing patrons with the utmost professional and helpful service during their dining experience.
Reviewed 19 June 2018

One of our favourites. Always a great meal and great service - dine in, take-away and home delivery. If you ask for hot it's hot - but still will lots of flavour!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We have always enjoyed Indian food and this is one of our go-to option for eat-in and take-away. The food is good, the servings are generous and the staff are great.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

We've been patronising this place for years.
They've just lost our custom.
Two of our friends couldn't eat all the food, and they were charged to take away.
I understand the containers cost a few cents when bought in bulk, but really; to CHARGE FOR THEM!!!!
Such a silly move by this sour faced owner.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve had dinner here with family and friends, but if you love Indian food then this is a great place to eat. Whether you dine in or use their take-away service, the food is good, with generous servings. I particularly like their cheese and garlic naan bread. Our most recent visit with friends was as good as the first time.

The only problem that I would mention is that the chicken meat in their butter chicken is occasionally a little “dry”, but the flavours are still fantastic.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I dined alone and was made to feel very comfortable. The menu is extensive. I ordered the Imli with Lamb and it was amazing. The Lasi was traditional and I enjoyed my meal so much I saved the left overs to take home for my husband to try.
Highly recommend and I look forward to my next trip to Caloundra to try another dish