“Warm hosts and fantastic food”

Gourmandize Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 209 Restaurants in Caloundra
Price range: US$3 - US$23
Cuisines: Diner, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Gourmandize Restaurant is designed to create a community atmosphere as a good, friendly and Romantic restaurant. The location at 3/79 Bulcock Street puts the diner in the heart of lively, Caloundra. A priority of Gourmandize Restaurant & Pizzeria will be serving fresh, healthful fare with all selections made on the premises from "scratch." To keep food costs down, the menu will be simple, yet creative with many interchangeable ingredients. Foods will come from local and regional suppliers to support local Businesses. Setting the mood of Casual Dining, Gourmandize Restaurant is a simple 60-seat Restaurant with elegant signage, tile floor, grey and black chairs with white werzalit resin /chrome tables. we have expanded the seating arrangement to Alfresco (Out door) and Bar with ability to serve Local, regional and imported wine, beer, spirit and cocktails. Facility - Free parking (evening) Toilets and easy accessibility for disable. Kids under 10 eat free.
Reviewed 18 November 2016

A must-visit restaurant in Caloundra when you're on holidays or looking for quality casual dining downtown.

For the entree, my wife and I shared a seafood selection comprising cajun calamari and prosciutto wrap prawns, and our hosts Ronark and Naraly surprised us by adding juicy crumbed fish pieces. We couldn't decide which was more delicious out of these appetisers which tantalised the taste buds.

For mains, I chose the pasta marinara, featuring a selection of tasty seafood in creamy white wine and napoli sauce. 'Mouthwatering' I thought as I polished it off, keeping an eye on the quickly disappearing large 'Isabella' pizza my wife had ordered and hoping she would save me some! She did, and we both swooned over the delightfully fresh flavours of pesto chicken, chorizo and jalepenos on a wholesome, crusty base.

No room for dessert, we sat and sipped on white wine, whiling away a perfect, balmy autumn's night, hoping it would never end.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

We ordered takeaway pizza with a 2 for 1 voucher and were very disappointed with the lack of topping and almost non-existent base. It was just like a flat bread with minimal topping and still cost over $20. Won't bother again!

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

When your next in this area, make b line for this gem of a restaurant. Took me by surprise, haven't eaten this well for a long while. A++++

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Great service.Warm and super honest staff. Followed by absolutely YUM food. We were surprised to see the options in the menu. Dont judge the book by it's cover. .We were not expecting such a great food and service at first. But we were really amazed with yummy food. We hogged the food and even took take away pizza for my boss to try. My personal favorite was calamari. My wife went crazy on pizza. Definitely coming back. Worth it. Thank you for a lovely night

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Tonight was the best night, my 2 sons & I had a wonderful time. Among us we shared almost 8 pizzas.
6 different pizzas served one after the other, we relished each bite.