“Great value hone cooked food”

O'Malley's Irish Pub
Ranked #47 of 195 Restaurants in Mooloolaba
Price range: US$11 - US$17
Description: O'Malleys has all your pub favourites, from meals to beer on tap you will find something to love at O'Malleys Irish Pub.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Originally from the uk we had expectations of what to expect from O’Malleys pub and were not disappointed.
The food was great with lots to choose from, I had the chicken and leek pie with mash and veggies which were cooked superbly. Food is reasonably priced and enjoyed by all the family.
A little noisy being karaoke night but a great atmosphere.

O'Malleys Irish b, Manager at O'Malley's Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hi,

Thanks for your review. We are very happy you have enjoyed your visit with us! Hope you come visit again one day.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We found this was the best place to hang out in the evenings with friendly staff, always something fun going on. Excellent range of beers on tap, cocktails, and karaoke on Sunday night!

Hi Linda!
Thanks for your great review. We hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Friday the 16th of March I attended the front of the venue and spoke with security staff. Then the manager came out and instantly became abusive?
using foul language and accusing me for being on drugs! They told me to move on in which i objected for the reason i was challenging the language used against me at the time. I am aware i should have left but this is not the issue. The issue is what followed from there onwards, they the treated to punch me, and surround me. They then grabbed me from all angles and threw me into the ground and started punching my face and dropping the knee into my neck and back, all the while one was trying to brake my arm (reason i know this is because they were saying they would). They continued to strike my face all the while i was face down into the pavement, struggling to breath and with great pain from the arm from the pressure. The whole time they were calling me names, saying they would kill me and calling me weak, even getting down to laugh in my face while it was pinned. At this point i was afraid for my life, as i still couldn't breath and the onslaught of strikes to the back and side of the head. The whole incident was Very unprofessional and against protocol of security services. Instead of removing me from the area they went resorted straight to violence. It was simply an assault which led me to spend the night in hospital. The matter is being taken through the authority and action will be taken. If these members are removed from their position i will remove this review as i do not wish to cause any harm to the business. Instead i would like to know there is a safe environment for other patrons in the future.

3  Thank Brendan D
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This place is set away from the ocean view set, but that is not a bad thing.
Food was great and affordable. Staff were friendly.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We came to pub for lunch at 1pm yesterday. There wasn’t too many people there when we arrived and the service was slow, looked like they had only 1 staff member on. Food came out quickly and was only average my chicken schnitzel was thick and still pink in one part and thin and over cooked on the other side not a good or even cut of chicken. My friends calamari was nice.
Then when more people arrived the same staff member was trying to serve drinks and take the food orders.
Maybe you need to put more staff on for a lunch service. Felt sorry for the staff member and for everyone waiting to order. We noticed another staff member there after the rush. Upon finishing our meals our plates sat in front of us for a very long time (30 mins). We left at 2.30. Sorry but I wouldn’t rush back no customer service in this establishment.