“Come back again”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Jamaica Blue
Reviewed 19 May 2013

For a light lunch and a good coffee, Jamaica Blue is a good choice. With beach views to enjoy, comfortable seating and friendly and helpful staff, you can't go wrong here. The food is fresh and satisfying; not too heavy for a light lunch, well presented and easy on the wallet. Just dropping in for a coffee and cake is a pleasant experience as well. Definitely somewhere to come back to again.

1  Thank Elizabeth D

Reviewed 13 May 2013

We have had coffee and cake many times at this fabulous little restaurant on the beachfront at Mooloolaba. The staff are always helpful and polite and for some it is difficult to understand that table service is offered here. The meals are always fresh and lovely and the coffee is superb. We always select a table right out the front where we can simply sit and take in the wonderful views without any of the noise of the passing pedestrians. If you visit here, try the Orange and almond cake... I have heard some say that it is "to die for"... for me it is simply scrumptious. Don't forget to hold up your number to pay before you leave.. it is so relaxing that I have nearly left without paying (although the better half usually trips me up and sends me to the desk to pay). We will visit again. Thanks for your friendly service and lovely food.

1  Thank OldTar
Reviewed 16 April 2013

We have been on holiday for five weeks and had lunch at Jamaica Blue lots of times. We found the staff friendly and helpful and willing to change the menu to suit our needs. We went as a couple and with our grand children.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

I came up on a 2 day holiday with my boyfriend and stumbled upon this cafe along a street full of others. When walking past all the staff gave us big grins and offered in the most polite manner, not forcing, if we see anything we like feel free to take a seat!! The coffee was great, latte served in a tall glass (unlike cafes on The Gold Coast) and banana smoothie fresh and fast!
I was only a quarter way through my coffee when the food arrived!! It was a bit quite customer wise as it was a rainy day. The staff where lovely and where happy to have a chat. Not to mention well presented. I ordered the mushroom and feta bruschetta and my god... Soo good!! What impressed me the most was the way one of staff members brought out little kiddie bags for the table next to us to keep the kids occupied while they waited for their meal. Excellent experience, well done and hats off.. I'll be back for sure!!

Reviewed 17 February 2013

Fantastic spot on the esplanade. Really enjoyed our lunch of burgers and the thai chicken noodle salad. Staff were attentive and friendly and our meals arrived in good time. Food in the display cabinet looked appetising and fresh. Will be back for sure.